Stupid

Trust me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon P.O.V

 

"Stupid..."

 

This was the nickname I gave her.

The reason?

Well.. just because.

Pinky was always the type of person to get hurt, and I "The Nurse," was the one who was always there to take care of her after she did.

 

"So, what gave you the bright idea to ride the swings and text at the same time?" I asked Pinky while raising an eyebrow as she sat down on the bathroom counter.

 

"Uhm... I thought it was important!" she insisted with a light chuckle.

 

I rolled my eyes.

 

"I probably would've fallen off anyways..."

 

I laughed because it was true and grabbed the disinfectant spray.

"Okay, show me."

"Where is the cut?"

 

She showed me the large scrape that was visible on the back of her hand.

"It really hurts, Chaeyeon-ah." She said, pouting for emphasis.

 

She's so cute when she pouts like a little puppy.

 

"Awww I'm sorry, baby," I say, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Stay still, okay?"

She blushed but still whined, pulling her hand back.

"No way!"

 

"Yah, come on Pinky!"

 

"That stuff burns!"

 

"Then I don't know..."

I couldn't find a way to persuade her, because of course that stuff stings.

"How about you sing or something to get your mind off of it?"

 

"No!" She repeats, swinging her legs. "Can't your pretty face just kiss it and make it feel better?" She gave me a conceited smirk.

 

"Nope!" I mock her with a smile. "You're bleeding and I don't want any diseases."

 

"WHAT!?"

"Excuse me... I do not have any diseases!" she protests, jumping off of the counter and stomping down the hall to her room.

 

Oops, I hurt her feelings.

 

"Yah Pinky, come on!" I beg, following her.

"Ugh."

"Can you stop being such a child for once!?"

 

"W-What did you say!?"

"I, Zhou Jieqiong..."

"Am not a child!" She yelled as she stuck out her tongue at me while continuing to storm off.

 

I rolled my eyes and placed my hand on her bedroom door, stopping her from slamming it shut. "You know what I'm going to have to do now, don't you?" I threatened her while she shook her head, her big brown eyes were getting wider by the minute and she opened the door a little more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter