final.

to chamógeló sas.

he looked down the bustling hallway, not too tall to see over everyone but not too short so that he didn't see anything. with a sigh, hanbin looked down at the paper in his hand and looked at the row of lockers for his own. it was half way through the school year and hanbin had switched schools, and to say the lease, it was torturous and he hadn't even attended a class yet. not only were the students staring at him in curiosity (with the same kind of you would a stray animal) but they were blatantly gawking at the black eye hanbin had acquired weeks earlier. and he wanted it to stop, he wanted to crawl under a rock, he didn't like this at all, oh God what if they knew his secret already? what if the news had made it to this school too? it was only a few cities over, and right as hanbin's breathing started to shallow a voice brought him back to reality, "how'd you get that shiner?" it was rough and entirely too deep for hanbin's liking, his nose instantly crinkling at the sound before meeting his eyes, and he felt himself struck once again. he wasn't overly handsome but he isn't ugly, he's perfect to hanbin; his eyes squinted in a beautiful eye smile and his hair a matted mess and his smile, oh God his smile, it could brighten the world and just when he thought he had been staring too long, the boy spoke again, "i'm bobby, by the way, let's be friends." and that's when hanbin knew, he was utterly screwed.