Final

Drabble* Heaven

Hello Angel, you’re like a painting

 

Mingyu remembers the first time, it was as if he was sent from heaven just for him. He couldn’t help the blush on his cheeks, when the other noticed him. He smiled at him and Mingyu couldn’t help but smile back.

    “ Hi, are you Mingyu?” he asked when they met up close.

    “ Yeah, and I guess you’re Wonwoo” he asked back and Wonwoo giggled. Mingyu wanted to hear it again for the rest of the night, which is probably why he kept cracking jokes for the rest of the night. Managing to hear that dark voice go up an octave was honey to his ears.

 

City Street Lights, when the lights go out

 

Walking down the street, everything seemed inferior to Wonwoo’s glow.

    “Mingyu?” Wonwoo waved his hand in front of the others face. Mingyu stopped walking down the street as he was brought out of his trance.

    “ Are you okay?” Wonwoo asked taking a hold of the other hands.

 

When I look to the sky, I can only see you

 

“ Yeah I’m fine, I just got distracted” Wonwoo smiled when Mingyu interlaced their fingers .

“ By what?”

“ You”


 

When Mingyu finally got Wonwoo home, he didn’t want the night to end. He walked him to the door, and when it was time for Wonwoo to go inside, he couldn’t let go. Wonwoo turned back and smiled at him before he placed a sweet kiss on Mingyu’s lips. But that wasn’t enough for Mingyu ; he pulled the other closer, wrapping his arms around his waist. When he pulled away from the other, Wonwoo eyes looked like stars shining so bright to him.

    “ When can I see you again?”

    “ Whenever you want” Wonwoo gave him one more kiss before going inside, and that night Mingyu couldn’t sleep thinking about the other.