Old Fluttering Memories

A Love That Will Soon Bloom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaelin and Jiyong were called by their parents at Pierre Gagnaire restaurant, a fancy place in Seoul. The Lee Family wants their daughter to marry into the Kwon Family, but their kids are refusing the marriage.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Lee mension:

Chaelin: Mom, dad! I don't want to marry him, I'm still in university!

Mr. Lee: So? Your mom and I married, when we were still in high school!

Mrs. Lee: Yes dear, and like the korean tradition says, marry someone with a powerfull zodiac and horoscope. *Trying to stay composed*

Chaelin: Who cares about those old traditions! Now is now and then was then!

Mr. Lee: Lee Chaelin don't mock the traditions! And don't you dare speak like that to us, lower your voice young girl!

She lowered her tone, but inside she was furious and sad, after all the hardwork she has put into showing her parents she could take on the weight of the company, all of that just fluttered away.

Chaelin: *Goes and lock herself in her room*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the Kwon mension:

Mr. Kwon: He's not back yet?

Mrs. Kwon: No... I think we should have talked to him about that first...

Mr. Kwon: No, if we had done that, he would have left the house even then. So I think it's good now.

Mrs. Kwon: (He will never understand what Jiyong feels... It was what I felt after marrying someone I didn't completly know)

Maid: Sir... Jiyong just called.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter