The girl who lived

The girl who lived
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Yoona woke up because of the sound of thumping from the feet of her cousin,Sooyoung.

"Come on yoong, wake up and make me breakfast"Sooyoung said while knocking the door of Yoona's sleeping place-the closet.

Truth to be told,Sooyoung actually isn't a bad cousin to yoona and would usually treat her great when Mr. and Mrs. Choi aren't watching. The reason behind this weird behaviour is because Sooyoung's parents hate Yoona a lot because they know a secret that Sooyoung and Yoona herself doesn't know.And Sooyoung being an obediant child decided to act like she despites Yoona in front of her parents.

Yoona is now cooking bacon and scramble eggs for the Choi family while Mr. Choi is reading newspaper and Mrs Choi is showering Sooyoung with kisses. After serving breakfast for the whole family, Yoona filled her bowl with cereal and milk then dug in her breakfast.

"Better than nothing I guess"yoona sighed inwardly and continue scooping the mixture into . After everyone finished their meal Yoona washed all the plate and bowls then went back into her closet that is situated at the bottom of the stairs that leads to the second floor to Sooyoung's room.

When Yoona was still concentrating on drawing a portrait of her favourite movie star Emma Watson,the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter