Flip Art

Flip Art
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you d-rawing,” You whisper into Chanyeol’s ear as you try to look over his shoulder and into the tiny crevice between his elbow that he has open to you. It had been a good five minutes and he wouldn’t tell you a thing. Instead, the tall boy just kept crouching more and more over his artwork. Or whatever it may be that he was guarding like the Holy Grail. Bouncing from foot to foot, you had tried to peek into any opening to see what he was being so secretive about.

A quiet Chanyeol always worried you. It made you wonder just what prank he was up to next. The guys he was friends with at school seemed to always have some long standing contest going on and you knew better than to stick around when any of them had a gleam in their eyes. 

“Soommeetthhiinnggg.” He sang in the most cheery sing-song voice you had ever heard. 

Standing up straight again, you huffed, a bit frustrated that he wasn’t caving in. You had even done his favorite aegyo for him and Chanyeol still hadn’t budged. He always caved for your aegyo.

Trying a different approach, you moved back to his side and tugged on his big dumbo ears, that you always about lovingly. “Da Jeong-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter