Insight

Invisible
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 03

Nuh uh. This is definitely not happening. And it was not even like that cute little kid from The Sixth Sense when he said that. I poked him with my fingers to make sure he was not a projection but immediately took a step away from him. He was not cold to the touch, but he was not warm either. Also, I was more stunned about the fact that I could touch him at all and not my hand going through him like in Harry Potter’s ghosts.

He too seemed equally shocked, that I could touch him.

“You...can touch me?!” he said astonished, staring at me like I was some weird apparition and not him “What are you?” he asked reverently looking up at me “Are you some...........seer? or a medium?”

I had to resist my urge to roll my eyes. Great. First I find a ghost in my bedroom and second, he accuses me of being some kind of witch or medium or some ty supernatural being. There went my hopes of a “new life” down the drain.Just when I am about to start my life afresh, I am harangued by some weirdly dressed ghost of some Chinese dude. This definitely ought to count in my Karma points, or I'll demand a refund from god.

“But why are you still hanging around here? Shouldn’t you be in the afterlife or something?” I asked, ignoring his question.

He was silent for a minute and just when I was wondering if I had to resort to sign language to make him understand what I just said, he said “I don’t know....I just came into existence like a ghost after I died a few centuries back. I have been in this house ever since” looking contemplative, staring out of the window.

I started feeling sorry for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter