Just trying to help

More Than Just 사랑
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With heavy steps Jungkook speeds through the headquarter in a hurry. Jieun barely manages to tail him as they arrive at the place Jieun recalls as the take off zone, where all agents meet for a mission before heading out. Upon haulting to a stop, Jieun is faced with 6 unfamilar faces, mostly guys. But what caught her attention wasn't the strange faces but the advanced weapons they were armed with. It wasn't something new to her, she was very familar with how to use all of them and what each weapon was capable of. However, she didn't expect the situation to be so severe to this extend. Especially for her first mission.

"Team, new recruit. New recruit, team. Further introductions later." Jungkook briskly introduced as one of the female agents lend him a weapon. Taking a regular hand gun and a mask from the shelves; the leader tosses it towards the new recruit which she swiftly catches. "I assume you know how to use it." He adjust his weapon.

Jieun's mouth slightly gape as she ask in disbelief. "This is all I get?"

"That's all you'll need." Jungkook fix his attention to the rest of his crew. "Destination Seowol?" 

"Abandoned storage factory in the South of Seoul." Reported the same female agent who lent Jungkook the weapon. The beauty of the female who is reportedly named Seowol was radianting. Although she did not have much makeup on, the girl was a natural beauty.

A black van pulled over then one by one, the agents who were accustomed to these sort of urgent situation neatly hopped into the van one after another. Just like something you see in action movies. Jieun who had her ears on full alert was listening to every single word before following the other to the van as she was quick to catch on. 

Jieun was sitting towards the end of the van, near the boot where they got in from besides her leader. The team was seated around in a circle as the van heads to who knows where while Jungkook was scanning the area they were entering. "Left wing you take the two side exits. Right wing you take the back exist. Seowol you take the front entrance with me. V will re-enforce us from all entrance and exit as well." He ordered totally forgetting about Jieun. 

"And me?" Jungkook glance at her.

"Oh. And you--" He tries to find something to say. "Follow me closely until further instructions." The remaining car ride was silent with a few chit chat here and there.

"Oi." Jieun nudge Jungkook. "What are we dealing with?" 

"Didn't I tell you not to ask questions about missions?" Jungkook's forehead creased. Jieun huffed and remained silent. How do I obtain information to report to K.H.T at this rate. She ponder.

"Hey." The guy sitting opposite Jieun whispered, catching her attention. He emitted a sweet smile, the apples of his cheeks rising whenever he does so.

"Me?" Jieun points to herself after looking left and right. 

"Yes you. Call me J-Hope, glad to have you in the team." He offers a handshake. "If you need any help, just let me know."

Jieun was touched by his thoughtful action and friendly vibe. She returned the handshake along with a small smile. But the smile only lasted for a short second as she quickly remembers that he was still a member of the K.I.U, one might have thought he/she was seeing things."I'm Lienna." She simply respond. 

Before the two could deepen their conversation, the car came to a stop and the boot opened, suggesting they have arrived. Every agent put on their mask then just like how they boarded he van, one by one the agents got off but this time, with much more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter