That's pretty neat

That was nice

Sicheng always learned quicker than I have, so I thought why not meet up at my house and just tutor each other. Oh but wait for the cliché of this little love story; I was deeply in love with him for half of my life and yet he doesn't know. Like at all. He's a airhead when it comes to feelings of many people that flirted with him and such, it just went completely out of his head and out to his friendly side of his brain. Yet, I make so many attempts for him to just have fun with me and only me. To hang out with me and ditch all those fakes that tried to take all of his attention but, of course he has a un-limited amount of patients for annoying people. So I just rolled my eyes at them and dragged him away to chill at the nearest ice cream parlor.

It was approximately 6pm when he came over to my house, and the time added on when my mom invited him to dinner, meaning less time to study Korean and letting me admire his face while he scrunchs' up his nose in deep thought trying to make up Korean words, while putting them together making my insides feel warm in the inside.

I looked over to the clock and it read 11pm making me pout slighlty. The meeting was successful, I learned at least 7 new meanings and sentences to get me around and her learned 8- expectantly since he's always one step ahead of me. 

"Sicheng, don't you think you should head home?" I asked carefully. "Actually that reminds me," He started, but stopped since he yawned a bit and stretched in his chair, and his bones popping was audible. "I asked my mom if I could stay over the night, and made sure to tell her that you'd bring me to school on time," He finished with a cute smile that made me smile slighlty too and nodded. "Well," I said while closing my eyes tightly trying to get my eyes a bit of hydration from being used to staring down and looking at the fuzzy Korean words constantly. "Do you want to share my bed since it's big enough for both of us or do you want me to get some extra blankets to build a make-shift bed for you?" I said smiling, excited of the feeling that there is a possibility that he might want to sleep in the same bed as me. He looked at me then cracked his neck, "I think I want to sleep with you, since I'm scared of sleeping without a night light, so it would be nice for someone to be near me." I felt almost too excited for this so I silently packed up our supplies and smiled to myself as Sicheng stared at me tiredly, wanting to sleep.

I fixed the bed and I faced away from Sicheng. Being underneath the same blanket as Sicheng made me feel a bit stiff yet jittery, and every slight turn or scratch he did made me slighlty jump. That is until I felt his warm breath on my neck and his large hand on my stomach pushing me to him.

"Sicheng?" I asked in a whisper. "Yes?" He repiled, voice right next to my ear making me slightly shiver. "Are you scared?" I wondered silently, if he was this is my chance. "Yeah. I really am. Can we talk about it for a bit?" He said in a hushed voice to the point that I almost didn't hear the last part. "Yeah, we can talk about it. What's up?" I asked trying to keep my happiness from over-spilling. "It's just that," He sighed. "I've never slept over at someone's house and it kind of makes me nervous, and on top of that I'm scared because the door isn't open and because you don't have a night light, and I always have my night light on," He basically said in one breath making me slightly surprised. "Oh, Sicheng darling. Do you want me to open the door?" I said while trying to scoot out of the bed but he held me tighter, basically showing me not to leave the bed. "I don't want you to get up, the door won't help anything, I'm scared of the dark and the hall way is darker than your room," He explained making me relax once again. "Ok," I said gulping loudly. 

"Do you want to cuddle?" I blurted out, making my throat close and making my heart settle in my stomach, the wait for his answer making me anxious but his cheek that was once cold on my shoulder turned very warm, giving me confidence. "Yeah, I'd like that. It will make me feel safer." I sighed and repositioned myself. 

My left leg underneath his righted leg and his chin on my shoulder, along with my face comfortably on his slim chest and his once cold right hand underneath my shirt and on my back making me feel warm all over. I swear I could've died right there but, I stayed alive, just for him, and me, and my love for the man I am hugging right now for sleep.

It was currently 7am and we both finished breakfast heading to our bus stop hand in hand, just for reassurance, and warmth in the cold month of November. The bus ride was nice, and honestly the best of my morning with his head softly resting on my shoudler. The day for school passed by quickly and signal student holiday's giving everyone a full week off of school, making many pairs of friends time to have fun with each other like they rarely do, and giving me and Sicheng plans, which he happily accepted. On the third day of the weekend he called saying his parents were going on a trip just like my own for the holidays, allowing both of us to have a 4 day sleepover. Perfect. 

On the last day of the holiday we played 20 questions. Who knew how that would change both of our lives?

1.ual orientation? Kun- Not sure, any. Siecheng- Boys

2.Ever kissed the same ? Siecheng- Yeah. Kun- No

The game stopped at that. I knew he was going to question me. "Have you ever kissed a girl," He asked first in hope. "Nope," I answered truthfully making his moth gape. "And you've never kissed a boy either?" He asked again even more in shock. "Yup. I've never kissed anyone besides my mom," I answered once again slightly ashamed of myself at first but it changed to a bit sad need when I realize someone had already took Siechengs' first kiss, giving me another question to ask him. "If someone kissed you Siecheng and he was a man, can you give me details about it?" He laughed a bit to himself, yet I didn't really know what's so funny. "He was a friend of mine, he really liked me so I allowed him to kiss me, then he transferred schools and I never talked to him again. Sadly. He was a great friend but I guess that happens when people fall in love with there friends..." He said with distance towards the end. "What if I was in love with you?" I blurted out making me regret everything in my life. 

"Then I'd love you." 

Oh...

We kissed for a solid minute. Everything was so perfect. He was so perfect. He was my little perfect thing.


A/N: Hopefully you like this and this was 1k so I'm v proud of myself. Sorry if the ending it a bit rushed or if this is messy, it's 12am and I need to sleep. Also I will change my mistakes and stuff tomorrow when I wake up, but thanks for reading. I will hopefully try to update my Knk story tomorrow too :) Loves and kisses -Lola