Under The Mistletoe~

Under The Mistletoe

*sigh~ " Christmas is coming soon ;< and 2 years already passed. " hwayeon sadly said as she looked outside her window. *ding dong* the doorbell sounded. She slowly walked to open it, and when she did, she found no one but something. she picked it up and went in.

She looked at the card first, it said " To hwayeon, from santa " she found it funny and laughed at it. " woah. santa! how silly~ who could it be?" she chuckled. She slowly opened the present and inside was a christmas red dress.

forever-21-satin-red-dress.jpg

 

then a note fell, saying " is this pretty? ^^ this is for you. "  " this is really pretty. :3 santa has a nice taste on dresses huh?" she put it back on the box and hid it on her closet..

~*~

Every week, hwayeon received presents. after the dress was a pair of heels for her to match with the dress, then accessories. it was like a routine and came to the point where hwayeon started to kinda wait for it. But the santa never failed to send her one.

" two weeks to go and its christmas ^^" hwayeon beamed.. Then someone knocked on her door. but only a note was left on the doormat with a small box. "the presents i gave you, don't forget to wear it on christmas. btw, i know you KNOW me. :) " the note said.

" I know him?! or... her?!" she exclaimed she opened the box. it was a phone. and another note inside the box. * he loves giving notes, doesn't he?* hwayeon thought. " i know you already have one but please take this ^^ i'll be sending you my messages throught this phone my number is saved on the contacts kekeke ^^" it said.

 

~*~

then she received another a gift, a sweater since it is cold during christmas, it matched her dress and looks pretty on her " aww who could be this sweet santa? is it my dad? :33' asked hwayeon.

 

and so~ christmas finally came. hwayeon decided to get dressed and wait for the secret santa's msg. where they would meet.  she looked at her reflection on the mirror with the dress on. " wow! it looks great on me!" hwayeon exclaimed. then santa txted her.

" annyeong~ hohohoho.!! meet me later at the house nearest to the subdivision's bulletin board. the one with lots of flowers!"

she replied saying she got it.

~*~

Hwayeon walked through the path of flowers while the snow falls.. a note was hanging on the air. and it said " Follow the arrows,neh?"

 

She stepped towards the direction of the arrow and it lead her to a picture of her, then she followed the rest and also lead her to her pictures. she's now down to the last arrow. when she stepped.. it lead her to a Wall size Picture of her. she was touched by it, who would do this kind of thing to her? she's all alone . " merry christmas!" someone beamed behind her.  " y-you're my secret santa?!" she askedand kwangmin nodded.hwayeon quickly hugged him. "look upward!" kwangmin said and hwayeon did. she saw nothing so she looked at kwangmin again. but a Silver necklace was right infront of her. a beautiful one. " would you be mine?" kwangmin seriously asked " i've been waiting for you to ask me that! OF COURSE YES!" she exclaimed and let kwangmin put the necklace on her neck. " it looks even perfect on you" kwangmin said " close your eyes." kwangmin said and hwayeon did. while she was, kwangmin put a mistletoe above them. " open up." he said and right after she opened her eyes he locked his lips to hers. which made her totally shocked. kwangmin broke the kiss. " w-wh.." she was stuttering. " we're under a mistletoe. " he said and pointed upwards.

 

- END-

 

i hope you liked it guys~ don't forget to sub ^^ and leave comments kamsaaa! :))