Ignore

Losing my baby bambam


Hey so just to tell you guys Jackson is waking up about an hour after bambam goes to the bathroom (in last chapter) okay I'll leave you for now ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
~>.<~
JACKSON POV: 
 I wake up alone, again.

Bambam was in the bed when I fell asleep so where is he..?  I quickly get out of bed and walk into the living room, hoping to see a tiny boy with pink hair asleep on the couch. 

But The only thing on the couch is a soft thin blanket. Where is he? I shake my head.

why do I even care? 

  He's probably with yugyeom.  
I need to stop worrying about him. Mark is the only one who matters. I will make mark mine, even if I have to lose baby bambam in the process.

 
I start making breakfast for Mark. An easy way into someone's heart is with food. I mean most dates have food involved so it makes sense… Right? 
Okay anyways
 I crack an egg over the Hot pan and start cooking. 
 
I was placing the eggs on the plate when mark came running. 

“Hey I made you brea-”

“Jackson something's wrong” 
 
Mark seems very distressed 

I am confused what could be wrong? Is it about junior? Did they finally break up?  

Before I could ask what it was about mark grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the door of the bathroom. 

“Mark..? What's going on?” 

Now I'm completely confused why would he bring me to the bathroom 

“Bambam is in there.” 

“Okay...umm I mean he has to pee some-” 

“No you don't get it!” 

Mark then pulled the bathroom door open. There on the floor is a crying bambam.
I can't see his face, he his hiding his face in his hands but I know he is crying. 
Why is my baby-  why is he crying?  
I walk into the bathroom And slowly bend down down so I can be at eye level with bambam.

I want to be the first thing he sees. 

 

I place my hand on his back. And rubbed soothing circles onto Bambam's back. 
Bambam immediately pulled his knees to his chest. 

Bambam knew that it was Jackson. 


Mark POV:  
Everything is quiet inside this tiny bathroom. Jackson is rubbing circles on Bambam's back trying to get bambam to calm down.

 We still have no idea why bambam was/ is crying. It makes me worried, I knew bambam was upset about something but I didn't want to pry. I care a lot about bambam. 

I love him like my little brother. He is my little brother. And I want the best for him.  

I will admit I am jealous of bambam. Well I was jealous of bambam. I was jealous of bambam because he has a good relationship with everyone. He is a cutie who everyone loves and adores. He may say the wrong things sometimes  but he apologizes without a fuss. He is strong and holds in his emotions very well. 

But I was mostly jealous of his relationship. His relationship with Jackson. 

No I am not in love with Jackson or anything like that. It's just their relationship was so strong well my image of it was anyway. They seemed to always get along and if they didn't it wouldn't last long of “hating” each other. Eventually one would miss the other and forgive them. Bambam always knew where Jackson was. And Jackson always knew where bambam was.  They were the perfect couple. Even if they weren't dating. 

But now I see bambam on the floor broken. And Jackson had no idea. And didn't really seem to  care where his “baby” was. They barely talked yesterday. 

I hope bambam isn't crying over Jackson.  

Bambam POV: 

Jackson is still rubbing my back. I love his touch. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. 

“Bam can you tell me what's wrong?” Jackson says with a soft voice 

I stay silent. Pulling my knees closer to my chest while still hiding my face in knees. 

I wish for all of this to go away. 
Wishing for my feelings to go Away. 

I hear shuffling and then I hear marks voice 

“Bambam please tells us why you are crying.”

Then it hit me. They are watching me cry. They have never seen me really cry until now. 

More tears started piling up in the corners of my eyes.  My image is over. I'm done.

“I'm sorry mark h-hyung”  
I slowly look up from my knees. 

Jackson is the first thing I see

“Hi…” I say quietly not knowing what to say. 

 He smiles lightly Before I could react He pulls me into his lap and hugs me. I froze Jackson hyung is hugging me. He's hugged me plenty of times. But this one is different. 
“Bam, I don't know what happened.. But I hate seeing you cry, so can you tell me, I mean us  what happened?” 

Sadly he didn't call me his baby. I guess I'm not worth that title anymore. 

I don't want Jackson to know why I'm crying.  
 If he knew I was crying because I love him. 
He would probably want to stay away from me. 
He would want to switch rooms with someone.
He wouldn't want to sit next to me during our meals, he's already doing that….
Because he will never love me the way I love him.
I need to get over him. But I can't.

I feel tears brewing in my eyes and I quickly
nuzzle my face into the crook of jackson's neck To hide my tears. He smells so good. His smell is intoxicating. 
I am hugging the man I'm supposed to get over..
I guess this will be our last hug. 
Thank you Jackson hyung for everything. 
I love you. 
~>.<~ 
This is such a crapping chapter I'm so sorry! I had writer's block at its finest. This chapter was long overdue and I'm still not satisfied with it. I'm so sorry! I hope you enjoyed it though