You're an Idiot

You're an Idiot

"Xero, why. Just why." Y/N asks her boyfriend after he throws a water balloon at her as she walks through the door after work. "Because I love you, and this is how I show my love. You'd think after 2 years you'd know that by now." Xero said to Y/N smiling cutely. "You're lucky I love otherwise you'd be dead." Y/N said walking past Xero to the bathroom to change into dry clothes. 

As Y/N was changing Xero walked in the bathroom with the intention of seeing her . "Xero you're not getting any so leave." Y/N said seriously. Xero walked out without a word and sat in their bed, staring at the ceiling. Xero felt like she was mad at him and didn't know why. Maybe he forgot something, or maybe she's just getting tired of him. Xero looked down to the door when he heard the knob turn. 

"Hey Xero can y- hey what's wrong?" 
Y/N asked worriedly as she walked over to her boyfriend. "It's nothing. I'm fine." Xero said blankly. "Yes clearly. Now tell me what's up." She said holding Xero's hand. Xero looked at her, tears welling up in his eyes, and said "I just feel like you're getting tired of me. I don't know, it's just the way you act sometimes makes me feel like you hate me." A tear fell on his cheek and Y/N was quick to wipe it away. 

"I don't hate you, I'm not mad at you, I'll never get tired of you. I love you and I love your cuteness and I love your pranks. I promise I don't hate you." She said to him. "Really?" Xero asked looking up at her with wide eyes and a small smiley pout on his face. "Yes really, I promise." She said. "Good, I love you." He said grabbing her hand giving it a small squeeze. "I love you too." She said. Xero leaned in and gave a her a long, sweet kiss before pulling her down in their bed, wrapping his arms around her waist, and giving her a small kiss on the neck. 

Ever since then they've a happy, loving, and a very childish couple. Pulling pranks, surprise water gun fights, tickle attacks, mainly from Xero, and most of all lots of love. 

"Xero, you're an idiot."

"But I'm your idiot."

"And a cute one at that."