The call

Private

Hi English is not my language so there's probably typos. I wrote &post it with my phone so hope it's readable. 

 

12:15 AM
It was a peaceful night and the young man on bed was sound a sleep after a busy day at work.
At 12:35 AM the phone on the nightstand start ringing signal a call, he ignores it and try to go back to his dream land, but it keeps ringing.

Donghae POV
Hmmmmmm who's calling at a time  like this don't people know others needs their beauty sleep...ugh...hmmmm. I blindly reached for my phone hoping it's not heechul because I'll no be able to go to sleep again ( it happens before don't ask me what happened after that). I look at my phone only to see a private number.. ...Ok.
Heechul would never call me with private number so it's not him. Hope it's not a killer call I said to myself.
I look at the phone again wondering if should pickup or not......,I sight and pickup.

Hae
''Hello ''
Private
''Hmmmmm......ughhhh''
Hae
Did he just moon..... is this a prank call.
''Hello...... who ever you are I'm no in the mood for prank call ..Ok" I was about to end the when he said.
Private
'' oooh hae........"
Hae
''Who's this do I know you"
Private
'' ....... one day baby one day you will be all my ....hmmmm that day will come soon"
Hae
O_O  now I'm scared '' uhhmmm......if this is a joke stop ok it's not funny..."
Private
'' don't worry baby you'll know when the time comes.....don't be scared ok "
Hae
'' are stupid or what...... calling an saying .....not to be scared"
Private
''I ju....just wanted to hear your voice before going to sleep .. ....... ok goodnight baby ....."
 
Call ended.
............Ok that was the scariest phone call ever, I wouldn't be able to sleep  now thinking about it gives me the kreeps.


End of POV
Somewhere in an high class apartment someone was in bed with  smile on his Face thinking of a cute person he just call and how he's going to tell that person the next day that he was the caller an that he has a crush on him.
'' I hope I didn't scare him to much. .....
I'll make my move in the morning. .....and hope it all ends well...." he says before drifting in to dream land.

Finely.

Comment so I can see if I did good hope you like it.