End.

Cactus[Taengsic]
 
Taeyeon's blood pressure arose, higher than the rising sun, hotter than the pit of hell and she was boiling inside. She has been staring at Jessica's music video for hours. The audacity she had, so reckless! Taeyeon frowned at the scene where Jessica tapped the cactus' transparent pot ever slightly, like knocking the door to her heart, begging to be let inside. Taeyeon think she just witnesses a whole lot different kind of vulnerability. It almost chokes the back of , and surrender to the other girl. Her heart flutters, if the latter can make a whole damn music video about a ing cactus that obviously a huge deal with context given, she see why not as well let her just tell the world the thing they had together in the past. 
 
 
Taeyeon asks a favor to her manager to fill the gap of schedule to meet the Jessica. They actually have no problem meeting up like this, all being secrecy from the eyes of reporters and their fans, maybe it's just something that better remain hidden? Honestly Taeyeon did not know what was so interesting about her realtionship with Jessica. All they did were constant bickering for god knows He couldn't handle them either. To have her lies left her tongue though, she still didn't get why she had to lie her real intention when what they had beyond relevant anymore. But like, adding sprinkle of lies wouldn't hurt anyone right? Beside both of them would seriously hate the questions they won't know how to answer if others find out. How did you they ended up dating?
Believing on the white lies that Taeyeon has made up, she succeeded on having... Taeyeon know that jessica had purposely did this in advance to take a revenge on her but this far? Their fans will notice it. It's too damn obvious!
 
~~
   
"Sica." Taeyeon gave Jessica a tap on her shoulder. Taeyeon's face was completely unpredictable, it was between wanting to smile for finally got to meet her maybe ex-lover that she still in love with and the anger that she kept since then making prevented her from smiling.
"Taengoo. What are you doing here? Did you forget that we are not allowed to be with each other?" Jessica was a little flabbergasted by Taeyeon's sudden appearance though she was much more than glad. She know exactly what had brought Taeyeon here but she could not believe with her two own eyes for Taeyeon to be standing here in public. This going to be in the headline.
By the time Taeyeon came to meet Jessica. Jessica was having a photoshoot in the studio and that was during her recess for Taeyeon to interrupt her. 
Staff in the studio began to whisper to each other and fingers like a machine gun typing on their phones, probably experiencing a shock of what was happening in front of their eyes.
"Let's not talk here unless you want to be extra popular than you already are." Taeyeon said sarcastically, she became annoyed when Jessica stared at her face, completely in shock.
"Hello? Back to the earth Jessica Jung? Taeyeon waved her hand in the air, in front of Jessica's face making her completely fell to earth.
"O-oh, I'm sorry. Oh yeah sure lets go the-- where would you want to go to be exact?" Jessica went blank, her brain were in a complete mess.
"I don't know. Maybe..." Taeyeon got closer to whisper something to Jessica. "Room? Bed? Does it sounds good to you?" Taeyeon smirked, there was a familiar dumbstruck look on the latter's face.
"Excuse me?" Jessica jerked, suspicion arose among staffs.
"No, I'm kidding. Let's talk at nearby cafe." Taeyeon grab Jessica's hand and pulled immediately towards the car. Taeyeon didn't even take a glance at Jessica but forcefully pushed the latter into the car.
 
~~
 
   "Now sica, you knew it didn't you? Why did you do it? You want to tell the whole world that you're once my crush that I gave my ing cactus at? Were you in your right mind?" Taeyeon said, calm spread all over her face yet has a certain strain in her voice. Taeyeon indeed scary when she's angry. But Jessica are known to be hot headed too.
"Well, I will not ing do it IF you let me explain my relationship with Taylor. I am not the rotten apple here." Jessica argued and Taeyeon blood boils.
"I saw you guys. You!" Taeyeon angrily pointed finger on Jessica. "You just couldn't get away from this. You left me! You left the group. And now you want to ruin everything because of that stupid cactus!" Taeyeon growled at the latter. Thank god there was just two of them in the cafe.
"Can you just pretend it doesn't happen? Just say that it has nothing to do with you." Jessica deadpanned. She knew the consequences, but did she care?
Taeyeon massaged her temple, closing her eyes and lets out a heavy sigh. "Enough. I've had enough arguing with you. We never in a good term even when we're still together. Let's end this. Let's just cut off the 'cacti' thingy." Taeyeon decided to stop. She had enough of this. When it comes to Jessica, things never work. Deep inside she still love her ex-lover but she was too egoistic for that.
"I'm sorry. I had missed the old us, when we're still together. But sometimes you refused to understand me. It's tiring me too. Maybe it was just my way to reminisced our time that I missed." Jessica told her, the feelings that she had bottled up.
"Yeah." Taeyeon couldn't made up any word. This was the first time Taeyeon ever saw Jessica being sincere and even at the way she talked. "Let me fetch you home?" Taeyeon changed the topic before it got awkward.
"Okay." Jessica agreed.
 
~~~
 
"Sunny! She needs me still. But the cactus? The whole world will notice it." Taeyeon was completely a drunk. She had low tolerance when it comes to alcohol. Two shots of soju and she was completely wasted.
"I will never give you any liquor again." Sunny sighed at the sight of Taeyeon. "Come, let's sleep and please! Stop the cactus thingy. Is that some trending topic now? Gotta buy some cactus later *hiccup* hehe." And Sunny was not completely sober either. 
 
After bickering over cactus. Yeah cactus. For you to be more understand why cactus, here let me tell you.
 
Taeyeon and Jessica were once a best friend, since they were still toddlers. When they were in their second year of high school, unbeknownst to Jessica, deep inside Taeyeon secretly had feelings that was more than just a best friend and even more than a sister. Of course Taeyeon know it was wrong to have feelings in for her but the latter were just too attractive to begin with.
Taeyeon had always keen to give a gift, but the gift was rather unusual. The day Taeyeon came home from school, as she walked along the lines of shops. Something caught her attention that made her stopped on her track.
Taeyeon eyes glitters, her smile got wider. It was a flower shop. Taeyeon saw various kind of flowers and even flowes with her favorite color.
Taeyeon got inside the shop and laid interest on the small, tiny and fragile cactus. It somehow made her think of this certain young girl.
 
~~
 
Taeyeon hold the cactus in transparent flower pot, cupping with both of her palm. Taeyeon can't kept her eyes away from the plant, though it means she just had violated her shoes by stepping on a unknowingly.
Taeyeon knocked the door in front of her and took a deep breath before exhaling it again.
"Hi Tae! What brings you here?." Jessica gladly accepted Taeyeon's appearance and told her to come inside.
"Oh it's okay. I just wanna give this to you. I hope you like it." Taeyeon politely reject the invitation and shyly gave the cactus.
"What is this? It's cute! Just like you!" Jessica her infamous dolphin screams, grabbed the cactus kinda harsh but not in a bad way and pinched Taeyeon's cheeks.
Taeyeon's face burns at the sudden skinship, added with the pain from Jessica's violation.
"But why did you give me this? I'm not good at taking care of myself and now you want me to take care of this cutie? Seriously?" Jessica can't help but to feel suspicious towards Taeyeon and eagerly waiting for the answers.
"W-well.. my friend gave this to me but I don't like it so I wanted to give it to you. Can you t-take care of this cactus? I'll be more than happy if you do." Taeyeon forcefully utter the words.
"Okay. If you keep on begging like that then I'll no other choice to choose. Hehe." Jessica grinned playfully when she saw Taeyeon face frowned at the word 'begging', knowing it was not the case.
"Hey I'm--" Taeyeon immediately got cut off.
"I know. I was just joking. Don't take it seriously. So?" Jessica smiled at Taeyeon who to seems to misunderstood. She raised her brows, wriggling it. "Really don't wanna come inside?" Jessica pointed with her thumb at her inner house. "I have bought new sets of Lego."
"Oh...", "It's okay, I have something else to do. I'll get going then." Taeyeon mentally slapped her .
Taeyeon wanted to change her mind but.. "Okay then. Bye Taengoo. Thanks for the cactus!" Jessica bid a goodbye, thanking for the cactus and closed the door.
"What the fish?" Taeyen whispered, hands froze in the air. "Okay, that's awkward."
Taeyeon cleared and walked away, going to the next home, which was hers.
Taeyeon smile incredibly wide when that moment flashed in her mind on how Jessica accept the cactus with the most happiest looks on the latter's face even though Taeyeon knew that the latter are at taking of herself. She felt proud at herself. Well well it's Taeyeon anyway.