Forever Love

KRIS: When Yuna and Kris are still dating despite his departure from SM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

2 years since Kris left EXO going back to his hometown to expand his career in mainland, on the other side his relationship with Yura still going strong despite working in two different countries.

Yura and Kris met one another during their trainees days and started becoming best friend two months after knowing each other. When EXO promotes their christmas special album, that when Kris asks Yura to be his girlfriend.

Not long after their relationship was confirmed by SM stating that they have been best friends since trainees days recently started develop interest in one another.

Having a huge fanbase both in Korea as well as in China, Kris's fans are angry about the dating news and started saying negatve comment about Yura which really make Yura very stressed out.

Noticing his girlfriend have been stressing out, Kris handwritten a letter addressing the news to the fans hoping that they would support him and his girlfriend.

Everything went back to normal although there are still some immature fans still wont accept the reality, but soon after Kris decision to sue SM and leave EXO result in a large chaos among the fans again.

Yura being his labelmate and girlfriend knows exactly what is going on and Kris has been telling Yura about how he was super stressed out because of the company and wanting to call a quit.

The night before he left Korea, he stay with Yura in her dorm as the two of them cuddle together in the bed with his arms wraps around her body keeping her closer to him.

Yura expressed her fear over long distance relationship that really makes her thinks if their relationship is going to last that long when they just started dating one another.

Comforting the worried girlfriend Kris promise her that he would call her and message her everyday whenever he is free and promise that when he has time he will make sure to fly back to Korea to see her.

Ever since he left Korea for China, Kris and Yura have been texting one another non stop and comfort one another when they are stressed out with work.

Not to mention since Yura is still Kris's girlfriend, the paparazzi and fans would question you whether if she is still dating Kris and how is Kris doing over there in China whenever she attend a event.

Since she is under SM which means one thing she will not answer the questions asked regarding her boyfriend Kris. Whenever questions were asked regarding about Kris, her manager will reject the question on her behalf.

Because of her beauty she is named as 'Nations' Crush' and many male idols have chosen Yura as their ideal type. Her schedules required her to fly back and forth korea.

Yura has also make her debut in China through movies and dramas that are continously offered to her. Making use of her chance, she had also message Kris personally telling him that she will be in China for awhile.

Making use of her stay in China, the couple went out on late night dates spending quality time together with one another. Their dates had been captured by the local paparazzi also mentioning that their relationship are going strong despite working in different countries.

Some of the fans have assumed that the two of them are going to meet up when Yura reached China for drama filming and it has turned to be true.

Just when their relationship are going super strong, a girl claim that she was Kris's ex-girlfriend posting pictures that seems to look like Kris and also posted their conversation with one another.

The day when the news was published out, Yura was busying with her drama filming in Korea was too busy to check on what's going on around her.

After a day of filming, on her way back to her dorm then she check on her SNS shocked to see the scandal that her boyfriend involves in it. Feeling sad and betrayed that he didn't text her and didn't tell her that he used to date before.

Ignoring all the feelings she is going through as she lock her phone and close her eyes to rest. Many of her celebrity friends including EXO's Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, SNSD's Taeyeon, Tiffany, SooYoung, Girl's Day Hyeri, SISTAR's Bora and etc texted her showing their concert.

Walking into her dorm feeling super tired as she first head to kitchen to have a cup of water before heading to the bathroom in her bedroom start washing up.

When she is about to sleep, she hesitate for awhile before text Kris asking what exactly happens and told him that she trust him hoping that he will reply back to her soon.

Three days have passed yet there are still no reply from him. Feeling angry that Kris have yet to reply her, she decided not to care anymore about him and concentrate solely on her ongoing drama filming.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter