Meet the Characters

Unpredictable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is the President of their section since she got everything not only by the looks but also by the brain that's why she's been the President of her section since she started Junior High. And she's been the top 1 student of the whole school.

She is the rival of their President, she always gets the number 2 position in their whole school. She also got everything, looks, brain and also the voice. She can do anything you ask that's why she's been named as the Talented One of their school.

She is the cutie who is known by her infamous winks that make the guys falls for her. She is the bestfriend of the Top 1. She's been known for being so jolly unlike her bestfriend who is known for being cold hearted girl.

Any music you gave to her she can easily put choreography on them. Whatever the genre it is. She's secretly crushing our top student here.

Known for being so pretty, she shines without being so putting an effort to it. She's innocent opposite to her bestfriend the Top 2 but once you knew her she's the totally opposite of what you see in the outside.

 

-------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter