Forever

Best Friends?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Pinky!?” Somi shouted from the living room.

 

“Yeah?” Pinky replied.

 

“Where are you? We’re going to the movies, come on!” She yelled opening the door to the room they both share.

 

“I don’t think I’m gonna go, I’m kinda tired and I have a headache too.” Pinky said turning over on her shoulder to face Somi.

 

Somi rolled her eyes and stood up.

 

“Suit yourself. Bah Felicia!” Somi said in a joking manner.

"Feel better soon." She wished as she left the room.

 

Pinky let out a small giggle at Somi and turned back to face the wall in her bunk.

 

 

“She’s not coming.” Somi told the other three girls Doyeon, Yoojung and Chaeyeon as she stepped out of the room.

 

“What."

"Why not?” Chaeyeon said, pouting while trying to hide her disappointment.

 

She always had fun with the other girls but it wasn’t the same when Pinky wasn’t there.

 

“Sadly, she said she’s tired and she has a headache.” Somi said with a loud sigh.

 

“Oh…” Chaeyeon replied, deciding what to do about the situation.

 

“Yeah…” Somi said slightly disappointed too.

“Well…LETS GOO!!!” Her mood changed in a heartbeat.

 

“You guys go, I think I’ll actually stay with Pinky so she at least has some company.” Chaeyeon said looking at her fellow group members.

 

"Well aren't you thoughtful?" Doyeon smirked.

 

“Chaeyeon, she said she’s sleeping, she doesn’t need company if she’s sleeping you weirdo.” Yoojung said quite sternly.

 

“But she said she has a headache too so I wanna make sure she’s okay. You guys go have fun.” She said, turning her back to the other three girls and walking back to the room.

 

“Oh well. Come on girlies, let’s go!” Somi said once again.

 

 

“Pinky?”
"Are you okay?" Chaeyeon whispered while knocking on the door, stepping lightly into the room.

 

“Ch-Chaeyeon?” Pinky said questioningly whilst popping her head out of her bunk.

"What are you doing here?"

“I thought you were going to the movies with the girls?”

 

“I was but, I didn’t want you to be here on your own...” She explained whilst sitting on Sohye's bed, cross-legged across from Pinky’s bunk.

 

“Aw, you’re cute and sweet.” Pinky said, holding herself up with her left elbow, resting her head gently in the palm of her hand.

 

Chaeyeon blushed and climbed into her bunk, laying on her front propping herself up slightly with her forearms resting on the mattress.

 

“How’s your head feeling?” Chaeyeon asked while caressing Pinky's head, seeming slightly concerned.

 

“It’s okay…I just didn’t want to come out because I’d probably just be a moody the whole time.” Pinky giggled, making Chaeyeon giggle too.

 

Both girls fell into a comfortable silence as they made occasional eye contact. They had actually become best friends so silence was never really an awkward thing. They loved having their long talks almost every night when they would talk about nothing at all but still keep interest in the conversation for hours. They had quite an intimate friendship which was sometimes mistaken by the fans as something more than a friendship. The media was always pinning them against each other for some reason just because they were the top visuals ever since Produce 101. However both girls knew that they had a lot of things in common and nothing could come between them.   

 

“Brrr.... I’m cold.” Pinky shivered slightly causing Chaeyeon’s heart to melt at her adorableness.

 

“You’re so cute you know that?” Chaeyeon said, making Pinky blush this time. “Come on.”

 

Chaeyeon decided to head over to her room instead because her bed was a bit bigger. She shuffled closer to the wall while calling for Pinky to come and join her. The younger girl didn’t hesitate. She rolled out of he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter