Truly building up relationships

200 Hours

I want to spend my last hours with you,kookie.

After they ate dinner ,they washed the plates together.Usually jungkook is the one who wash the plates but this night, V felt a urgency to fully spend his time with jungkook. Both of them are blushing while suddenly, Jungkook fell down on the wet floor by accident. Jungkook rubbed the back of his head while V tried to carry him up .

"Haha why are you so clumsy koo-"

"V..I don't want to loose you ." Jungkook cried while hugging V's neck. 

"Err jungkook ah ,you better take a rest .I will finish the dishes."

"Okay"

--------------------

V was going towards his bedroom when he felt his blood rushing all over the place.Jungkook was back hugging him.

"Kookie ah,when are you so mushy around me??"

"Can..can I sleep with you ..V?"

----------------------

They slept together,eyes wide open at the ceiling 

"V?" Jungkook questioned,turning around to look at V.

"Yes kookie? "

"Will you ever come back ,since you are a robot.."

"That depends ,if the company ever give me another chance of living, then I will definitely come back."

"V,what do you want to do in the following days??I would like to spend my time fully with you."

"Haha Jungkook ." Turning around to look at Jungkook,their eyes staring at each other "lets talk about it tomorow."