s e r v a n t s❣

Lucky One✤ { under construction | apply o p e n !}

pick your desired servant

homeplotlinescheatsheetappreviews

taken

 

servant of the air

real name: Oh Sehun. real age: unidentified. undercover age: 20. The best word to describe both his personality and appearance is 'cold'. Although he's no servant of ice, he himself is even colder than the ice possesor. He will only speak what he thinks is necessary. Nevertheless, he shows a lot of affection in his deeds. 

available

 

servant of water

real name: Kim Junmyeon. real age: unidentified. undercover age: 26. He is the most natural among the nine. He execute his work perfectly, for him known as the obedient one. He speaks formally to his master, almost in an imperial tone. He is also an excellent advisor for anything other than love problem.

available

 

servant of healing

real name: Zhang Yixing. real age: unidentified. undercover age: 23. A naive servant. Just like the power he posses, he is pure. Eventhough he's a bit slow at times, he still try to do his best. He always keep in his mind that he exists to bring a smile to his master's face. He's the best when it comes to making other people smile.

available

 

servant of the mind

real name: Kim Jongin. real age: unidentified. undercover age: 20. If you're looking for a badass servant, Kim Jongin is the answer. Kim Jongin, or usually he adressed himself as Kai, is one of the servants who posseses deadly power—he can read, control, and manipulate mind. Eventhough he seems dangerous, he himself is not the type who will do something cunning in order to defeat his enemy. .

available

 

servant of the ice

real name: Kim Minseok. real age: unidentified. undercover age: 21. Despite his cute look, he can execute his opponent in a single lethal move. Being a servant of ice also doesn't mean he has to be cold, in fact, he is a warm person. You won't find him shoting any cold gaze. Beware for his overloading cuteness because he himself didn't realize that he is extremely cute.

available

 

servant of the fire

real name: Park Chanyeol. real age: unidentified. undercover age: 23. Just like the ability he posseses, Chanyeol's personality is like a burning flame. He easily gets irritated, and curses a lot. Very ambitious in defeating his opponent. However, he still cares about his master eventhough he acts like he is not (tsundere type-like).

available

 

servant of electricity

real name: Kim Jongdae. real age: unidentified. undercover age: 21. The most faithful servant. He also got classy taste, so everything he does should follow his level of classiness. Not to mention, he also finish his opponents in classy way. He tolerates no cheating and low acts for he exalts things done with class.

available

 

servant of the light

real name: Byun Baekhyun. real age: unidentified. undercover age: 18. The one who appears as the youngest as an earthling. He really fits his disguise because of his playful trait. He is the type of servant who will tolerate no boredom. He likes to crack jokes, making silly faces, and teases his master. He saves his serious face for battlefield only.

available

 

servant of power

real name: Do Kyungsoo. real age: unidentified. undercover age: 21. He is the type of servant who is contrary to Baekhyun. Eventhough he posseses great power, his appearance doesn't look like one. He tends to act serious and dislikes it when people speak informally to him. However, he has the loveliest smile of all.