Flash Back

Sin

Flash back~
         

 

        "Bae ,where are you " what is he ,, what  .....,am going to lose my mind the only thing  i think about that i have to see what Kai is doing . I go down but I found every thing as  I left Lay was reading and Kai , sehun was Playing  ,am going  to lose my mind but wait a minute, when I go to my room Kai Phone was next to me and now it is next to him actually I think it was Kai but why he is doing that !! ,"Kai am hungry , Lay am hungry  " Sehun said , "me too lets go and buy something to eat  "  Lay said , Kai rolled his eyes and he said "am tierd to walk , am not going "  ,"I wont take you both stay here with Jia , am going now " Sehun said . 
 

 

          Sehun leave me with lay and Kai  ," jia can you give me  cup of water " Kai  asked me , i went to the kitchen it was dark I didn't turn the light on cause it's only  cup of water but I feel that there is someone stand behind me I turned my face but I can't see who is he  clearly , when he lie down his face I saw him it was Kai " Kai !! what are you doing !! " , when i said those word he lock me with his arm , I swallowed ," do you think that am going to leave you tonight  , your first is mine " Kai said  , he come closer to me in order to kiss me  but the only thing I feel it that I want him to  kiss me I don't know why  but he is not the one . In that moment something happen someone push Kai a way from me ,before he kiss me  , it was lay he push him and he catch me  he was the one who kissed me that night  . Kai can't hold it so he try to hit lay ,but lay move in the right time , " never ever  try to mess up with her I know what are you trying to do go out side the house now , or I'll tell Sehun about every thing  and you know what am talking about . After all of that Kai  just leave the house ,and he didn't  say any thing .
 '

 

Sehun ~
'

 

      at that night I leave not because I was hungry, i just want to see Areum ah the  girl in the night club I missed her so much actually I like her but I don't know how to start a conversation with a girl  like her , she has got a long  I know one of her friend his name is Chen I've hear her in the school that she was going to his house  so I hope that I can meet her out their .  I go to Chen house and I stand out side for one hour  but she didn't go out is she staying there the night  or she is already gone  while I was thinking Chen went outside and he saw me " Sehun what are you doing here !! " Chen asked me , " Is she here !" I asked chen , " who !!, aaah you mean  Areum , yah go she is not here and don't think ever that she would fall for you easily " Chen said with anger tune . so I just leave ,ah I don't know what to do he is just  aaaayish  , I should buy some food for Jia I think she would  be so hungry now .

 

          When I reach home Lay and Kai they were already left  already I found jia sitting alone the T.v was closed but she was staring like it was ,also she didn't notes that am at home," yah Jia am here ,Hello I've got you some food " ,she didn't reply she just left to her room so " YAAAAH WHAT ABOUT THE FOOD !! " , but she doesn't care  i hold my phone i want to call Kai to know if there was something happen when i was out ,but something stopped me and i just call Lay instead ," hello Lay , how are , where did you go man !" i said , " you were late so we just leave " Lay said , "did any thing happen why Jie looks like that!" I asked ," no , It might be girls thing ha" Lay said , "YAAAAAH , SHE IS MY SISTER GOOO GOO IT'S MY FAULT TO CALL YOU "I yelled at him  i don;t know what to do so I bring something hot to drink and asked her to drink it the I left her alone.

 

Jia~ 
         

 

            after Kai left me with lay my face was red and I was under shock i don't know what to do my first kiss was for lay i fell something inside me like my body will explode ,like there were bubbles in my blood ," jia ! are you oky !! " Lay asked me with soft voice , " ah~" never mind let me take you to your room " Lay said ,he grape my hand then he lead me to my room he set next to me " Jia don't let him to kiss you oky don't ever never let him to touch you  oky "Lay said , "Lay !" I called him , "Yes " Lay replied , "my belly hurt me so much , I want to be alone  " i said , he nod  he brings some  medicines  and give me a cup of water " am leaving now , i don't know why it  that much time with sehun , don't let him know any thing about what happen oky I will leave now " Lay said ,he left me in the house  , i don't know what to do i can't tell anyone now cause lay said this, but wait why  would I listen to him , maybe because he is older than me , no maybe because he know what to do , nnooooo  am going to stay at my room I start to walk in the house but  I was tiered so I just sit down I was thinking about the msg the call the kiss Kai Lay and many things while that my phone vibrate it was the unknown number he sen me a msg again and he said " you're mine ~bae " ,now is it Kai or Lay !! 

~Back ~

 

            when we were in the restaurant  discussing , about if Kai was following me or not I find out that he tells someone to  do something in my balcony then Baekhyun found that lay was watching that guy and he also try to run after him  after all of that we decided to know if Kai was following or it was by chance we left the restaurant and Baekhyun tell us what to do the plan was like that Baekhyun will us but not to his home now it's just a trick to fool Kai , he will follow Kai, to know if he is following or not , me and Baekhyun headed to the  karaoke and Baekhyun was right ,Kai followed us ,we enters but Kai don't also Baekhyun because he want to know why Kai followed us I was sitting waiting for Baekhyun call .

 

            After 15 minute Baekhyun calls me "     yaaah Jia you should go out side Kai was not the only one who followed you also Lay  and now they are fighting each other " Baekhyun said , I closed the phone and I run to them why they are fighting, why they are doing all of that .