i'm your one and only (only when you're lonely)

The Cab - Symphony Soldier

It had been routine for them.

 

This, whatever this is.

 

And Seungcheol was putting a stop to it tonight. 

 

//>.>.>//>.>.>//>.>.>//

 

'Right on time', Seungcheol thought.

 

Soft, quick raps against his door come in a quarter past two. 

 

With a sigh, Seungcheol gets up to open the door.

 

In one swift movement, he can smell strawberries, long hair all over his face, and wet, sloppy, open-mouthed kisses.

 

As much as Seungcheol would say he enjoyed the other's ministrations, he can taste the alcohol from the other man's tongue.

 

Seungcheol snaps out of the trance he didn't know he had slipped in, just as he felt a cold hand slip under his shirt.

 

He hurriedly pushed the other off of him.

 

"What's wrong, Seungcheollie?" the man giggled, a pout playing on the other's thin (and not to mention) kissable lips.

 

"Just... We need to stop this." Seungcheol said through gritted teeth.

 

The other only laughed breathily.

 

"You're so funny, Seungcheollie! We both know you love me, right?" the other answered flatly, as he pushed Seungcheol backwards to land on the bed.

 

"You can't say no to me, right, Seungcheollie? You know you want this." 

 

Seungcheol can only groan as he felt a not so foreign heat crawl up his thighs.

 

"You want this. You want me." Jeonghan breathed into Seungcheol's ear before biting the shell, the tiny piercings.

 

It wasn't before long until Seungcheol gives up.

 

And gives in.


June 19, 2016 

The Cab - Symphony Soldier 

[Jeongcheol]

I. Angel With A Shotgun

II. Temporary Bliss