final

dense-yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DOKYUL 

 

**

 

It was rather a peaceful morning for Jieqiong, her English subject ended well. The only class she got isolated from her set of friends well blame it on Yoojung for forgetting to write her name during their enrollment.  

 

She was smiling as she held on to her bipa tightly because today will be their individual presentation for the subject. She walked to the music room greeting some of the students along the way.  Her smile grew wider when she spotted her small squad at the back laughing like mad hyenas.

 

There was Yeri being her usual hyper self, pinching and tapping her friends beside her. Mina who was busy eating and laughing both at the same time Jieqiong wonders how she doesn’t choke on that. Yoojung who seemed to be doing some weird imitations again, Chaeyoung the no-jam one laughing loudly with Tzuyu as they listen to Yoojung. Then lastly Doyeon, her eyes trailed to the tallest of them all. Long hair, thick plump lips, her brown almond eyes covered with those thick frames Jieqiong swore she have told Doyeon to stop wearing those hideous eye glasses but the latter was stubborn nonetheless Doyeon still looks good in it, definitely a good looking nerd in that case. Doyeon was giggling along with the rest of them. WOW what a beautiful sight for Jieqiong.

 

Jieqiong’s musing was only cut off when their teacher entered the room. She quickly joined her friends and sat on her designated chair which is beside Sohye. She kinda hated Yoojung for this because she conspired with Yeri to take the sit beside Doyeon.

 

Her little squad greeted her but Doyeon just gave her a nod. "Morning Jieqiong unnie." Sohye smiled when Jieqiong settled on her place.

 

“Ok so today as you all know you’ll be presenting your individual talents. I expect that you all prepared well for this. Let’s start with Miss Lee here.” the teacher said as he patted the student’s shoulder.

 

Jieqiong turned around to look at Doyeon and smiled at her. She knew well that Doyeon will play her guitar but she still asked her for a conversation starter. 

 

"Doyeon you'll play your guitar?" Jieqiong cutely asked. She saw Yeri rolling her eyes on the side and Yoojung making a face behind Doyeon. Why did she even became friends with them.

“Uh yeah I will.” Doyeon answered looking at Jieqiong for a while before looking back at the performer in front. “Hey Kyul it’s starting you should watch.” Doyeon even tilted Jieqiong’s chin so she could face the front. 

 

She heard some chuckles and she was hella sure it was her friends. Jieqiong huffed and pouted when she was no longer facing Doyeon. She watched the performer half-heartedly when in fact looking at Doyeon would be enough.

 

After a while Jieqiong grew really bored she decided to slowly scoot her chair closer to Doyeon. The taller noticed what she was doing immediately moved to give her space. Jieqiong smiled leaning her head on Doyeon’s arms while the latter continued to watch in front.

 

“Okay now we have Miss Choi Arin.” the professor announced as the brunnete stepped in front.

 

Doyeon shifted on her seat making Jieqiong’s head fall off her arms. The smaller girl got annoyed she hit Doyeon on the arms. Doyeon didn’t mind her as she placed back both her hands on the table as she watched Arin play.

 

Arin played and everyone in the room including Jieqiong's seatmate watched in awe. Jieqiong doesn’t even know Doyeon had a thing for piano musical sort of things. 

 

“What about her?” Jieqiong mumbled as she started watching too.  It sounded just fine to Jieqiong she wasn't even amazed with Arin. 

 

So when she turned to look at Doyeon the girl already had that idiot looking smile on her face.  Jieqiong wanted to chokeslam Doyeon for having that smile plastered on her.

 

“Gahd she’s so cool.” Doyeon added turning to Jieqiong who had that annoyed look on her face. “I wish I could play the piano as good as her.” Jieqiong only rolled her eyes in response.

 

When it was Jieqiong’s turn t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter