HIM and HIS Place

Two Ways to Live & Two Ways to Love

Hoya POV

 

     *Why do we always go to HIS house? Doesn't she know that he scares me just by looking at me.* I thought to myself as we headed towards me car. I was sweating the entire drive to his house. Jinhyun kept on telling me how things were gonna be fine, how he's "not that scary", and that I shouldn't be nervous. Oh why must she torture me. What did I do wrong?? God Help Me!! Her brother isn't necessarily the biggest fan of me. He's the leader of the top male gang in Seoul (Bigbang) and has an alliance with my gang (Infinite), his little sister's gang (Ice Princesses), and the top female gang in Seoul (2ne1). Ugh god, we're pulling up to his driveway now. I really hope everyone else is at his place.

 

Jinhyun POV

 

     Yay!!~ We're going to go see my brother. I've missed him so much. Plus he said he wanted to tell me something and that it would be a SURPRISE~. I'm only bringing my Hobaby along because I need something to help me get out of my jitters. Once we got to JiYoung oppa's house I felt so happy. This was the house I had grown up in. Once my brother and I were old enough to leave home he bought this house for me to visit. Hoya oppa opened the car door for me, like the gentleman he was, and gave me a small peck on the lips. It was perfect until....

    "UHM! What on earth do you thing you are doing to my baby sister!!" JiYung oppa said. "Welcome back princess." oppa greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the forehead. He then turned to Hoya and glared at him, "As for you, little piece of trash, I want you to take about 70 steps behind my baby girl." Jiyoung oppa turns back to me, "I can't believe you let him kiss you and touch you like that sweetie."

 

Jinhyun POV

 

     I smile and shake my head. "Oppa!!~ Be nice." God, its been a long time since I saw my brother. Living two lives has been really hard on us. At least my brother, boyfriend, & my group are allies. We see each other more than gang families do. My brother released me from our hug. "So hows IT been treating you? Are you sad, hurt?? If he does anything wrong you know you can just move back into here. You...." He just keeps on rambling on and on.

     "Oppa! Everything's fine~ HOYA oppa has been treating me well, I've got all As at in school, I haven't been in any fights lately, I'm not gonna move in with you, and please talk to Hoya oppa. He's looking really nervous." I said exasperated. I forgot that every single time he sees me he starts become the protective brother. He is such a fastionista/gangster/musician/protective brother. I saw Hoya oppa's face tense up once my brother looked at him. It was so cute~. I know he's scared, I mean I would be scared if I was a boy about to face my girlfriends brother who was a big celebrity and the most feared male gangster in Seoul. Plus, some of my closest friends are in the #2 spot of the most feared female gangsters in Seoul.

     "Umm...hyungnim." Hoya oppa stuttered as he bowed to my brother. "Hello, Howard. How are things between you and my baby sister??" GD asked him while glaring a little. "Uhh...hyung my names Hoya not Howard...and I love Jinhyun I would do anything for my princess." Hoya said confidently and I kissed him for being so brave. "Okay okay, you too being too inappropriate infornt of your elders. Aigoo I wonder what the rest of Bigbang will say if I told them about this," Jiyoung oppa smirked and started walking toward the penthouse. "Come here you too...time to brace the war" he walked away and laughed. 

 

Hoya POV

 

    Omg I'm dead. Not only is Jiyoung hyung gonna kill me but so will the rest of Bigbang. "Well this should be fun," I whined and hugged my princess. "Oh you'll be fine you big baby." she smiled and I picked her up bridal style and carried her inside. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys~ Please read and subscribe to this^^ I'm really looking forward to all kinds of feedback from you guys XD