Final

Tomato sauce

Yeah. No.

___________

''Look, I know I just spilled tomato sauce all over you, and to be frank I don't even know why I was holding it in the first place but you're really cute so I was wondering if you'd like to dance with me.''

Yoongi stared at the man in front of him, vision blurred by the sticky red, garlic smelling substance as it slowly ran down his once pale and well washed cheeks. The black haired male scratched his cheek awkwardly, an empty plate dangling loosely in his right hand.

''After I help you clean up that is..'' he continued, voice slightly weaker this time and Yoongi didn't know if it was because of the way his own eyes glared at him, or if it was because of the situation in whole. Spilling tomato sauce on someone during someone elses wedding is usually not on anyone's to do list.

 

''Oh my God what happened to you?''

 

A bark of unbearably loud laughter echoed through the music filled ballroom and Yoongi shot a sharp glare over his shoulder. Although the gesture was too late, for Namjoon had already doubled over with laughter, tears prickling at the corner of his eyes as he clutched his stomach for some kind of support. His newly wedded wife, in all her white clad beauty slowly clapped him on the shoulder as if trying to calm him down, all while hiding her own laughter behind a white clad hand.

 

Yoongi couldn't be more ashamed and it was all a damn kid's fault. ''I don't care if it's your 'special day'. you Kim Namjoon.'' he growled, without any real bite because hey; it was his special day after all.

 

Namjoon only grinned at him, not faced in the least by his friend's harsh words. ''There's a pretty large restroom upstairs, go clean up there and we'll find something for you to wear.'' he offered with a gesture towards the right staircase. Yoongi sighed quietly and shook his head and was just about to rub his face with his hand when someone stopped him.

 

Turns out it was the same kid that put him in this mess and he prepared one of his iciest glares, only to have it melt away when he was met with big, extremely apologetic eyes. ''You.. probably shouldn't do that. It'll make it worse.'' the man, or boy, offered quietly while slowly lowering Yoongi's hand from his face.

Yoongi blinked a few times before he sighed deeply once again. ''You help me clean this up and I'll consider forgiving you, brat.''

The man grinned widely while grasping his hand entusiastically and dragged him towards and Yoongi cursed himself for not bringing sunglasses, because damn; that was one hell of a smile.

 

Everything about the situation wasn't bad though, Yoongi had to admit was the two hurried up the stairs. For starters, he got to get away from the obnoxious music and chattering and more than tipsy guests. Secondly he got a very nice view in front of him. Male or female, a good was always appreciated by Yoongi.

 

He mentally slapped himself for his thoughts, scolding himself with 'This is why you'll stay single forever' and 'Stop acting like a erted grandpa, you're only 27.'

The soft thumping of classical music with a strangely heavy beat to it could still be heard as they entered the large bathroom. Well inside, Yoongi wasted no time in pulling his sticky suit and ruined shirt off his equally sticky upper body.

 

''Curse Namjoon and his weird food choices. Who serves tomato sauce, or soup, at their wedding?'' he growled as tried to pry the sleeves of his arms with little succes. The sticky, gooey substance had already seeped through the thin fabric of his shirt so much that he barely could get it to move an inch.

 

''Here, let me help you.'' Yoongi glared at the male.

 

''Haven't you done enough already?'' he spat, sounding meaner than he actually intended. Although the male only gave him a look before he positioned himself behind Yoongi. ''I told you I'd help you, it's my fault after all.'' he murmured while grabbing a hold of the sleeves to Yoongi's ed shirt.

 

Yoongi snorted but couldn't help but sigh in relief as the sticky material finally left the rest of his body. ''Should I wet this or..?'' the raven asked carefully and Yoongi sighed.

 

''Just throw it away, it's ruined anyway.'' he answered grumpily whilst walking over to the sink to wash himself off. The water, who seemingly never turned hot, made goosebumps rise all over his body and he cursed. He hated being cold, it was the worst feeling of all.

 

But it got the tomato sauce off his face at least so it was alright.

 

Then he almost yelped, quite unmanly, when a cold towel started to rub soft circles over his back. He managed to bite the sound back though and shot a glare over at the male through the mirror. He received another blinding smile in return and Yoongi sighed before splashing water over his face again.

 

''What's your name, kid?''

 

''First off, I'm no kid. I am 25 if you must know.'' the male answered, disapproval thick in his voice and Yoongi almost choked. He looked no older than 17.

 

''And the name's Jimin.'' Yoongi could practically hear the grin as he wiped his face with a dry towel, colouring the light pink cloth into a yellow tinted red. Very ugly and Yoongi frowned in disgust.

 

''Well, Jimin. Why were you holding that cursed plate in the first place?'' he asked while Jimin continued to gently scrub his arms and shoulders. Jimin chuckled nervously.

 

''Well, you see; someone mistook me for a waiter, since my suit isn't the best kind out there and I just happened to stand close to the kitchen because I was trying to get a signal on my phone to tell my mother, who's finally in town after a gazillion years, that I'm not dead and they just-''

 

''Jimin. Breathe.'' Yoongi had to interrupt as he saw the male's face go from beige to a pretty shade of purple. Jimin blinked, like he didn't understand what the concept of breathing was before he took a big breath and smiled sheepishly.

 

''-and they just handed me the plate out of nowhere.'' he continued, words not as jumbled and breath steady as it ghosted over Yoongi's ear. How Jimin had ended up so close, Yoongi didn't know. It was probably because he was trying to reach the left over sauce on his wrists. The worst part though was that Yoongi didn't feel the slightest uncomfortable with another male hovering over him.

 

Not that Jimin was that tall, probably not even taller than himself. Altough it was something about Jimin that made him seem very mature. Maybe the fact that his shoulders looked more defined than Yoongi's, especially through that 'a little too small for me' suit jacket.

 

''And I couldn't just leave it somewhere, so I figured that they'd find me and retrieve the plate.. but then Namjoon called for me, and I didn't see where I was going and.. well, you know the rest.'' he finished with a loopsided grin as he removed himself from Yoongi's back.

 

Yoongi would never admit the stab of disapproval in his chest as he did so.

 

He opened his mouth to produce some kind of answer when a series of knocks echoed through the bathroom. ''Yoongi, I found a shirt I think you can wear. Although it's probably a little too big for you.. but still.'' Namjoon's light hearted voice seeped through the wooden door before Jimin could open it.

 

He almost whispered a thank you as Namjoon handed him the shirt togethere with a string of words so quiet that Yoongi couldn't hear it. With that, the bathroom door shut again and Jimin walked over to him. A black button up shirt laid draped over one of his arms and Yoongi took it with a soft thank you.

 

He felt both relieved and disappointed to get clothes on his upper body again. Relieved because it had started to become damn cold in there, disappointed because the erted part deep inside his brain probably hoped for something to happen while he was conveniently undressed.

 

''Well then, now you're clean; and I helped you. So, will you dance with me?'' Jimin grinned, eyes beaming and Yoongi made a face.

 

''I still smell like garlic. I'll ruin everything if I go out there. Besides, there's still tomato sauce on my pants, and if I brush against one of the dresses inside there? My lord, I will never hear the end of it.''

 

Jimin only grinned wider and grabbed his hand, ''I take that as a yes.'' was all Yoongi got as a response before he was rather harshly tugget through the bathroom door.

 

Their journey down the stairs was so fast that Yoongi almost had to shout at Jimin to calm down before he fell and the journey through the ballroom was no slower. If he didn't smell of garlic and pepper, no one probably would have noticed the two males weasle their way through the crowded room.

 

''Could you just wait a minute? I'm no athlete. My stamina is terrible and I can't dance at all. You're making a huge-'' His sentence was cut short as Jimin came to a sudden halt.

 

Fresh air washed over Yoongi's already cold frame, making him even colder and the soft waltz music slowly made it's way through his eardrums.

 

''Here should be good enough, right?'' Jimin breathed out as he pulled Yoongi close without any confirmation at all.

 

Yoongi was baffled. The nerve this kid had. ''Hey, I never agreed on this.'' he tried, starting his sentence with a strong demanding tone before it slowly dminished into a soft whisper. The look in Jimin's eyes was enough to make him shut up and he sighed deeply.

 

''The things I have to endure..'' he murmured as Jimin chuckled.

''And don't worry about not being able to dance. I know how to, so just follow me.''

 

''I'm no female.'' he muttered as Jimin gently started to move them to the slow, kind of melancholy sound of violins and harp.

 

''Did I ever say you were?'' he grinned again, ignoring how Yoongi gripped his hand a little tighter when he almost tripped over his own feet.

 

''Honestly, why do people like this?'' he growled under his breath, eyes never leaving his feet until a warm hand tucked his chin upwards.

 

''Look at me instead.'' Jimin grinned, voice light and happy as they slowly moved across the rather broad balcony.

 

''You picked the cheesiest place on earth to do this. Honestly. The bathroom would have been less cheesy than this. I don't even have wine to stomach all this cheese.'' Yoongi muttered.

 

Jimin laughed rather loudly before he winked. ''Oh I'm sure we can fix that.''

 

''Please do,''

 

The silence that came after Jimin's laughter died out wasn't uncomfortable at all. Not that it was completely silent. The sound of conversing guests, toasts being made and dance music was enough to keep Yoongi's ears occupied, but the silence between him and Jimin was not as awkward as one would think it'd be.

 

In fact, it was rather comfortable. Yoongi tried not to focus how horrible his dancing skills was compared to Jimin's and instead focus on the heat radiating from said male's body. It was comforting, like that feeling you have when you wake up in the morning and get to stay in bed with all that body heat trapped beneath your blanket. That exact feeling was what he felt and he just wanted to press closer, close his eyes and fall asleep.

 

Although that would be weird, considering they were at a wedding and that they'd just met. Not that that had stopped Yoongi before.

 

The sound of glass clinking and music stopping was what signaled the two that the wedding was nearing it's end and Namjoon wanted his 'loyal subjects' as he called them to gather around before they were allowed to leave.

 

With a disappointed sigh, Jimin pulled away and Yoongi almost pouted. The coldness was back again as they turned to walk into the ballroom again. Although Yoongi stopped, hand firmly grasping Jimin's and a stern look plastered over his face.

 

''You could at least give me your number first.'' Jimin blinked at him, eyes wide with awe before he scratched the back of his neck.

 

''Well, you see. I don't know my number by heart since I just changed it because some crazy stalker wouldn't stop calling me, and I haven't had a chance to put it into my new phone so I have it on a note on my fridge, which is probably really stupid if that person somehow breaks into my aparatment again and sees it so-''

 

 

''I'll just have to go there and get it then.''

_______________

My God, please don't kill me.