Bonus Chapter.

Monster.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter: 

                 Bonus.

 

*Blast*

“PARK. ING. CHANYEOL!”

 

Rewind…

 

“Do you even know how to cook?”

“Does it even matter?” An excited Chanyeol made his way towards, where Haejin and Kyungsoo were already busy deciding the menu.

“Let’s make chicken soup,” Kyungsoo suggested and started gathering the pots, along with the other necessary things; once they were inside the Kitchen. The doe-eyed guy gave Haejin a gentle smile. However, his smile turned upside down, when he saw Chanyeol – who just stepped inside the vicinity of his Holy Kitchen.

“Chicken soup is good with me.” Haejin agreed and turned towards Chanyeol.

“Is that okay with you, Chanyeol-ssi?”

“Haejin, you don’t have to be formal with us. Call us with our names, just like I did.” Chanyeol protested with a frown, instead of answering her question; which caused Haejin to shake her head at him with a chuckle.

“Alright, Chanyeol. Is it okay with you, if we make soup?”

“Of course! I will help you guys.”

Chirp…Chirp….Chirp

“You are going to touch my Kitchen?” Kyungsoo asked; not sure whether he wanted to cry or laugh. Haejin who noticed the solemn look on Kyungsoo’s face laughed soundlessly and turned towards Chanyeol; who was looking at his brother confused. Judging by the way Kyungsoo was reacting; she knew Chanyeol won’t take more than ten minutes to bomb the whole castle, so they needed to give him the safest thing to do. She tilted her head in contemplation and after few seconds, gave her brother-in-law a huge grin; when she finally came up with one.

…….

“Good! Can you help us in cutting the vegetables?”

“Vegetables? But, I want to cook.” Chanyeol protested and looked at Haejin with a pout. He was clearly not happy, he had the power of fire and to him that fact alone should make him eligible for the position of the Chef.

“No- you are going to cut the vegetables.” Kyungsoo was quick to support Haejin. He can’t even imagine what disaster Chanyeol will cause when he is the one cooking. It was better if they have Chanyeol further away from the stove.

“Fine.” The taller male snapped and sulkily went towards the cutlery stand to retrieve the knife; which toppled down to the floor due to the excessive force he used. Kyungsoo glared at his brother irritated, dreading the future of his dear Kitchen; he was losing his patience, already. The tall giant offered them a sheepish smile and bent down to pick the fallen cutlery up from the floor. Haejin shook her head at his silly act and gave the clumsy giant, an encouraging pat on his shoulder, before making her way towards the stove too. Some moments passed by in peace, as Chanyeol tried to silently perform his task. She was amidst of measuring the right amount of water to add to the soup when suddenly Chanyeol shouted in glee (because he finally managed to successfully cut the carrot into small dices); startling her. A yelp fell past her lips when the whole water in the pitcher she was holding in her hand fell into the pot which was placed over the burning stove.

“I am sorry,” Chanyeol exclaimed immediately when he heard Kyungsoo growling under his breath.

……..

The next di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter