Sleepover

Sleepover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nakta's roommates A-Tom, Jenissi, & Hojoon had finally left the dorm & he couldn’t have been happier.

 

 

 

Last Wednesday when you & him & were supposed to have some time to yourselves, you were upset that Nakta had got called into work because his friend & coworker Hansol had gotten sick.

 

 

 

So of course he decided to go into work because he didn’t really have a choice to not go, but he also had to keep in mind that he would have to make up for that date night.

 

 

 

Since Hojoon, Jenissi, & A-Tom left, Nakta was happy that he didn’t really have to clean up much.

 

 

 

His roommates had already cleaned their rooms (which they should’ve done two days ago), the bathroom was completely spotless, the kitchen was clean, dishes were washed, there was no kind of trash in sight, & the living room was clean.

 

 

 

All he had to do was order food & make a pillow fort since you both were gonna be spending time in the living room together.

 

 

 

Surprisingly the pillow fort was actually stable & a bit bigger than he wanted it to be. He just hoped that his height wouldn't mess up the pillow fort.

 

 

 

Around 8 (PM) Nakta received a text message from you that let him know that you were at the front door with some things you had picked up on the way here.

 

 

 

Before he opened the door, he made sure that his hair was good & that all of the food & drinks were laid out perfectly on the coffee table in the living room.

 

 

 

When Nakta opened up the door to see you looking cute, he was happy that you dressed yourself nicely, & he couldn’t help but smile as he pulled you in for a hug.

 

 

 

You were wearing Nakta's favorite pair of pajamas that he liked seeing you in that consisted of a short sleeved Mickey Mouse shirt that matched your Mickey Mouse shorts, socks, & big fluffy Mickey Mouse slippers.

 

 

 

Your hair was pulled back completely by a thin red headband, & you were holding one red bag in each hand.

 

 

 

“I loved the way you’re dressed. You look cute.” You & Nakta pecked each other on the lips, as he took you by the hand to bring you inside. Once you were inside, Nakta closed the door & locked it behind you both.

 

 

 

“Thank you. Thank you.” You smiled as you twirled around for Nakta to check you out in your pajamas. “You don't look so bad yourself you know.”

 

 

 

“I don’t know, maybe I should’ve gotten a different set of pajamas. All this yellow is starting to give me a headache.”

 

 

 

Nakta was wearing a Spongebob pajama set. The shirt was short sleeved, the pants looked like they were joggers, & to be honest… you thought that those big fluffy slippers looked kind of cute on his feet

 

 

 

“Nakta,” You sat your two bags down as he made his way over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist as you leaned your head on his chest. “you look fine, trust me.”

 

 

 

Nakta giggled at your comment & held you close to him. “If you say so. So what’s in the bags hm?” he pointed over to the two bags you sat on the counter & watched you leave his arms to pull out the items you had bought.

 

 

 

“Ok, so I bought some of your favorite movies to watch like Chicken Little, Aladdin, Raging Phoenix, Chocolate, Man, Woman, & The Wall, & Yes Or No 1, 2, & 2.5.” you sat the movies down in the order you called them out in, & pulled out more items from the bag. “I also bought some of your favorite video games to play. I brought the DOA series, the KH series, Dark Cloud 2, S.O.T.T.E.O.T, & Phantasy Star Universe.”

 

 

 

“Wow…” Nakta smiled & hugged you from behind, leaving a few gentle kisses down your neck. “What else did you get?”

 

 

 

“I got ingredients to make ice cream sundaes later on. So whenever you wanna do that, we can do that.” Nakta looked inside of the bag filled with the ingredients for ice cream sundaes.

 

 

 

You bought marshmallows, chocolate syrup, cherries, bananas, sprinkles, whipped cream, & two big silver spoons for you two to use.

 

 

 

“This is nice.” Nakta squeezed you tightly while he was still hugging you from behind, taking in your lovely scent.

 

 

 

You faced Nakta as you looked up to him, smiling. “I’m glad you like it. So what do you wanna do first?”

 

 

 

“Well, tonight we’re gonna be staying in a pillow fort I made in the living room. There’s tons of blankets & pillows inside of it, along with my laptop in case you wanna watch something on Netflix. The game consoles are already set up, there’s pizzas & all kinds of other food in there for us too, & it’s only gonna be us two tonight.”

 

 

 

Nakta followed behind you into the living room after he had put away the ice cream sundae ingredients.

 

 

 

“Really?” you said happily. You grabbed a slice of your favorite pizza & fed Nakta a piece of your slice after you took a bite out of it.

 

 

 

“Mm-hm.” he nodded as he chewed & swallowed his food. “I sent Hojoon & the others away for the night. So… it’s just us.”

 

 

 

Nakta's face became a bit red at the thought of you two being alone. Usually every time you both would try to spend some time together, someone or something is always interrupting. So tonight, he was really happy to be spending time with you without any interruptions.

 

 

 

“So what do you wanna do first?” Nakta watched you pour yourself something to drink while he took a bite out of a piece of sliced watermelon.

 

 

 

Nakta entered the comfy pillow fort after you & browsed around on Netflix for a bit. “Let’s watch Chocolate first. I like that movie.”

 

 

 

You nodded & watched him pull the movie up on Netflix. “Sure.”

 

 

 

When the movie started, you & Nakta found yourselves eating more than watching the movie. It wasn’t really a big deal since you've seen that movie with him at least a million times before. Surprisingly you both devoured the first box of pizza, one bottle of soda, & half of a fruit platter he had bought.

 

 

 

“Baby, my stomach hurts.” you groaned as you laid next to Nakta inside of the pillow fort.

 

 

 

Turning to his side, he held you close as he rubbed the small of your back gently, causing you to burp. He thought that was kind of cute.

 

 

 

“Your burp smells like pizza & fruit.” he laughed a little softly as he continued to rub your back.

 

 

 

“Don’t judge. I’m sure if you burped right now, it’d smell like that cheese dip you ate with those barbecue chips. Who does that Nakta?” you said jokingly as you rested one of your legs across Nakta's groin.

 

 

 

“It tastes good!” he protested. “Here, try some.” Nakta sat up & exited the pillow fort, dipping a barbecue chip in some kind of cheese dip he bought. Heading back into the pillow fort, he held the cheese dipped chip up to your mouth.

 

 

 

“Open.” he attempted to get you to eat the chip, but you refused.

 

 

 

“I don’t want it.” you replied, pushing his and away as you shook her head no.

 

 

 

“C’ mon. it’s really good. See?” Nakta ate the chip & got another one for you to try. “If you don’t try this, I’m not talking to you for the rest of the night.”

 

 

 

“Ok, that’s not fair.” You outed cutely & tossed the nearest pillow at him, making the chip fall out of his hand.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter