Ch. 1

I'm Your Fool
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I decided to make a fic! This isn't a oneshot after all, maybe two. watch FMV here

JYP Academy...

"Whoah! Who are you? I don't think I've seen you before, may I know your name?"

Jungyeon sighed, even with earphones, she can hear Jihyo. She was taking a nice nap on her favorite spot in school, but the girl behind just have to ruin it. She was about to look back only to be greeted by a hug or more like a headlock, it was Nayeon.

"Yoo Jungyeon! Nice legs."

"Do I look y?" She tried to strike y pose only get more laughs from the two. She's wearing their school uniform which she doesn't usually wear, since she's from baseball varsity team. They're on their third and final year in senior high school, which also mean she have to lay low from extra curricular activities to focus on her studies more.

"You look chic." Jihyo said.

"What? I look like a chick?"

"I'm sorry, is this the part where I should laugh?" Nayeon teased.

"Well, you're not funny yourself." Jungyeon rolled her eyes.

"Kidding aside you really look good in our uniform."

"Well I missed wearing one, but I'm still uncomfortable with the skirt, was it this short before? It feels like I'm waist down." Jungyeon whined as she tried to pull it down in hopes that it would cover most of her thighs.

"You'll get used to it. Is that why you didn't attend the school opening? Baseball varsity were on special mention since you guys were the champions in that interschool thingy. The star pitcher should've been there." Nayeon said.

"I just don't feel like it. How'd you guys find me anyway?" They stood up, and made their way to their second period.

"Bees have started buzzing in these area, it's either us or the J-Trinity." Jihyo explained.

They are one of the two most popular triad in their school which are gaining a lot of followers; their group that doesn't have a name because they're cool that way: Jihyo, Nayeon and her, they were childhood friends . She is known as the charismatic star pitcher of the baseball varsity since middle school, she's also the school's oppa and an honorary.member of the drama club who mostly play male characters since she is always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter