My Stalker [Final]

My Stalker

Do Kyungsoo felt his heart beat fasten as he realized that someone was behind him. The night was cold and the stars were out but the moon was hidden under a cloud, leaving the stars to provide light for the dark night.

The streets were empty and Kyungsoo desperately wished that he had accepted Joonmyeon's younger brother, Jongin's offer to take him back home. But he had rejected at the thought of being alone with the younger boy, the awkward silence they support now as they broke up a few weeks ago.

Shaking his head, he looked around the neighbourhood, he was pretty familiar with this area. It was Baekhyun and Chanyeol's area, which means home is not faraway as he lives a few blocks from them.

Up to now, he noticed that his stalker was not taking anymore advancing steps to chase after him, maybe it's just another guy who lives in the neighbourhood, completely lost in his thoughts to go any faster.

Kyungsoo sighed, he was doing a good job in not panicking, he mentally gave himself a pat on the back. As he neared his home, the short male noticed that his stalker was just walking in the same pace as him, keeping the same distance.

Without any words or worries, he marched up to his house and unlocked the door and slipped in, locking it immediately.

He slid onto the floor, hand over his chest in hope to stop it's rapid beating. After a moment, curiosity got better of him as he peeked through the windows.

The man, who was fairly tall, almost as tall as Chanyeol took a moment to look at his house and then stalked off to the complete opposite direction of Kyungsoo's house.

So the man was really following him? What was his motive, if not to kidnap him? Murder him? He shuddered at the thought but he was curious. And it'll kill him for sure.

He grabbed a thicker coat and a scarf and wrapped himself in it before rushing out and locking his door. His stalker couldn't have gone far.

Kyungsoo sighed, he's so gonna regret this. He thought.

He trailed the man, leaving a lot of distance between them so it wouldn't seem like he's following the guy but the guy wont be able to run from him with the distance gap. Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows as a cold wisp of wind hit him.

Isn't Mr. Tally cold? Kyungsoo wondered to himself, he had decided to call the guy Mr. Tally. Stupid name, yes. He didn't care.

They walked, further away from the area and to a more lighted area.

Oh, did he forget to mention? All lights in his area were supposed to be rechecked but they had a difficulty since nobody there studies engineering. Yea, stupid reasons.

From the dim streetlights, the man was broad. He had blonde hair and had a black leather jacket with black leather pants with chains. His hair was straight and blonde.

Suddenly, the person was familiar for Kyungsoo. He knew who it was and he was most practically sure that it was the school gangster. As well as Kyungsoo's hopeless crush for the previous 2 years.

Jogging a little bit faster, Kyungsoo almost ran up to the tall male.

"Kris!" he yelled out. The blonde, Kris turned around, surprise in his face. "Kyungsoo, what are you doing out here?" Kris asked, his 'angry bird' eyebrows furrowing.

Kyungsoo's heart skipped a beat. Kris knows his name. 'Well duh, of course! You're the vice president of student council.' His mental mind said and Kyungsoo wanted to pout but instead he asked. "I'm supposed to ask that, why were you following me?" the younger was most sure that he was dreaming as he saw red flood into the gangster's cheeks.

"Uhm.. I was following you? I mean, my ex lives around here so I just came to check up on her, haahaa." Kris rubbed the back of his head, stumbling on his words as he avoided Kyungsoo's eyes.

"Don't lie to me, Kris." the shorter narrowed his eyes at the blonde who looked like a deer in headlights. "I saw you follow me all the way to my home, then go back the opposite way." he accused. Kris sighed then pouted as he was caught. "K-Kai called me."

Of course, Jongin. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

"He told me that you were going home alone." Kris confessed.

Confusion filtered into Kyungsoo's face. Why would Jongin call Kris?

"Why'd Jongin call you?" he asked.

Kris felt like banging his head on the wall. He didn't really want to confess that Kai knew about his major crush on Kyungsoo after they got together but after Kyungsoo broke things off with him, Kai told him that Kyungsoo deserved better and Kris could protect and love Kyungsoo, better than Kai.

Of course, he didn't want to mention that he was mourning about Kyungsoo and his fear of rejection at Luhan's house when Kai called and told him that Kyungsoo was going home alone, and something might happen to him and Luhan immediately kicked him out of the apartment so he and Sehun can have their alone time, which he interrupted.

"Kris.?" Kyungsoo slowly poked the elder who seemed to be lost in his thoughts. "Huh?" Kris snapped back into reality and Kyungsoo crossed his arms. "Why did Jongin call you?"

Here goes nothing, Kris thought as he took a deep breathe.

"Ilikeyou."

He blurted out. "Wha.?" Kyungsoo was taken back as he couldn't entirely phrase out what the chinese said.

"I like you." he slowly phrased it out for him. The moon was now out of the cloud, fully shining down on the two.

"Kai knows that. He thinks that you deserves better than him. He .. Kinda wants you and me together. And," Kris paused to see if Kyungsoo was listening. He failed to see the gears turning and clicking in Kyungsoo's head. "And... I like you." he squeezed his eyes shut, expecting rejection.

What he didn't expect was for Kyungsoo to fling himself at the elder, embracing him in a hug. His heart was beating out of his chest. Kris looked down at the male in his arms, surprise evident in his face. "Hu-"

"I like you too!" Kyungsoo confessed. A smile adorned both their faces as they got what it mean. "Uhm.. Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Kris asked sheepishly and Kyungsoo laughed. "Do you even have to ask that?" a darker blush appeared on his cheek. "Well..." Kris trailed off, looking at the younger. "I say yes." Kyungsoo smiled and Kris smiled back.

"Oh, I thought you were a stalker." Kyungsoo stated after a few minutes. "Did I scare you?" Kris teased, ruffling his boyfriend's hair. "Yah! I wasn't scared." Kyungsoo lied with pink tinted cheeks. "Aah~ Even if I were a stalker, I'll be your stalker only~" Kris said and Kyungsoo pouted. "Aiyo, so cute." the taller mused as he leaned down to peck him on the forehead. "Yah! I'm not cute!" Kyungsoo pouted to which Kris laughed again. "Kreaaase~" Kyungsoo whined and Kris laughed again.

"Yifan." he said. Kyungsoo tilted his head. "Call me Yifan." Kris or Yifan smiled at him warmly. "Yi-Yifan." the name rolled off his tongue smoothy. Kyungsoo smiled. "Fanfan." he then laughed as Yifan pouted, getting on tiptoes to press a soft kiss against his pouty lips. As Kyungsoo began to lean away, Yifan s his arms around the other's small waist and kissed back.

The kiss wasn't a fiery hot one but a sweet chaste one. Kyungsoo got on his tiptoes, wrapping his hands around the elder's neck.

They parted and stayed in silence, a comfortable silence and shared thoughts through their eyes. The moon was setting from the night sky but the stars twinkled brighter than ever.

"Let's get you home." Yifan said, after a moment of silence. They linked hands and slowly walked through the empty streets, enjoying the silence which surrounded them.

As they reached the house, Kyungsoo unlocked it and pulled Kris in. "I hope the next time you come around to this neighbourhood, it's to visit your boyfriend, not your ex!" Kris chuckled at the younger boy and smiled. "Next time, I'd come to take my baby out on a date." Kyungsoo's face heated.

"This saturday? Evening?" Kris asked to which Kyungsoo nodded, beaming. "Good, you'd better be ready 'cause i'm taking you to the Amusement park." Kyungsoo laughed at Kris's childish excitement. "Yep." He placed a kiss on the elder's jaw and Kris smiled warmly at him. "Good night baby." he waved, walking out.

"Good night honey!"

Kris heard as he walk out the door. His ears turned red immediately and he heard Kyungsoo chuckle.

'Oh that kid.' he laughed.