-1-

Healthy Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seems like Eunji is diligently do works out lately” Chanyeol talked while looking at Eunji’s instagram post about she did one of works for arms and show it to Chen.

“Yeps. Bomi said so but she didn’t tell me the reason” Chen added and Chanyeol just nodded his head as respond.

“Look at her, Baek. When will you follow her to work out?” Suho playfully teased Baekhyun.

“Why should I work out if there are so many foods out there” Baekhyun still answered it lazily.

********************************************************************

Baekhyun came to APink’s dorm after their schedule has ended. He waited for Eunji in the living room. Eunji just back from her routine schedule, exercise at gym.

Baekhyun touched Eunji’s arm and said “Your arm is really dense”

“Yes, so I can punch you harder” Eunji answered with a little laugh.

“Don’t do it too serious. Once you wear sleeveless shirt, it looks so bad for a girl” Baekhyun warned Eunji.

“I like it. Because there are so many hot guys in the gym”Eunji teased Baekhyun with that-guys things and she knew Baekhyun would gone mad.

“Don’t ever look at other guy, I warn you” as expected. Her jealous and always insecure boyfriend can be joked with that kind of topics.

“Then follow me to gym” it was one of Eunji trick to persuade Baekhyun to go to Gym and yes Baekhyun has trapped to that trick.

“How many times should I tell you. I’m lazy” But Baekhyun was being stubborn as forever refuse to do it.

“Whatever” Eunji who was lazy to argue said it in conclusion because she knew her boyfriend was really not into that kind of thing.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Baekhyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun” Eunji tresspassed to Baekhyun’s room and wake him up by shook his body.

She didn’t care with his sleepy face, she asked Baekhyun to wear his training pants and put his shoes on. She asked Baekhyun to sit on the pessanger seat as Eunji drove the car. She slowed the car as she entered the Gym’s parking lot. She parked the car and turned the engine off.

“Come on” Eunji released her seatbelt and took her bag at the back seat.

Baekhyun couldn’t hide his confuse face but as he realized they were at Gym, he knew he was tricked by Eunji.

Eunji came to receptionist and talked a little bit with the officer. Baekhyun roamed his eyes around the lobby. It was his first time to go to public gym like this. It wasn’t like he never exercise at all but SM has its own gym although it’s not as fully equipped as public gym.

“First, Treadmill” Eunji brought Baekhyun to treadmill arena and prepare it for Baekhyun. As she told him some things and he nodded.

Eunji was a little bit surprised because Baekhyun didn’t protest or something like that, then Eunji knew because he was still sleepy.

“Wake up honey. You will fall if you do it while sleeping” Eunji warned Baekhyun because she saw him yawned repeatedly in a min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter