Vote.

Bad chemistry | Henber

IMPORTANT. 

Hello fellow, Chicken tenders and potatoes. How have you been? Good? I hope so. *Giggles*

This message is Important because I'm gonna need majority of you guys participation and all you need to do is...

Vote. 

I'm sure a lot of you notice I haven't been updating normally even with my promised schedule. I'm gonna skip the story time  and stick to the point. School is getting in the way, and I love writing so I'm trying my best to keep writing. However, sadly I won't focus on all of them anymore. Instead I will focus on two books for a week or so. I'm aware this might not be good for my other books because I will lose readers but it's the Only way right now. 

Anyway, It's up to you guys to decide what book I should do. All you have to do is vote on this specific chapter. (Vote here~)

If you vote on the other chapters I won't consider it a vote for the book I should focus on. I'm not telling you, to not vote but to simply vote for this chapter if you want this book to be my focus. 

Hit that star guys! Participate! Especially the silent readers. 

This same chapter or warning will be posted on other books so vote that one too  if you want to. 

The book with the most votes on the chapter vote will be my main focus so think about it, if you wanna read,^^ 

The due date for when the votes will be stopped will be next Monday. So next Monday I will count votes and select the books.^^ 

Good luck chicken tenders and have a nice day~