I Stole Your Pants

SAVE ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kyungsoooo!!! Wake up!!” says a man that is twice taller than an almost kid-sized guy lying down on a bed with his stomach touching the mattress. The bigger man has red hair that is a little curly and his ears are abnormally big. He is on top of this small guy called Kyungsoo, hugging him like a koala and shaking him on bed... And well they did say not to up small guys while they are sleeping so the first thing that Kyungsoo did was to knee up the guy called Chanyeol on his groin till the yoda fell on the ground squirming in pain from his crotch.

Kyungsoo then woke up, a little unconscious of what he did because probably this was his normal waking routine as he stood up from bed and walked over Chanyeol’s back. “Oh?” Kyungsoo looked down. “I wasn’t able to notice you there.” He said with a smug grin and Chanyeol was crying down below his feet, and to repeat that, Chanyeol is twice of Kyungsoo’s size.

“YOU’RE SO EVIL! YOU ARE STEPPING ON ME!! GET OFF! GET OFF! YOU ARE HEAVY!!” Chanyeol cried as Kyungsoo stepped off still grinning and he immediately walked over to their room’s bathroom to wash his face really quick, a private bathroom to be exact. Chanyeol slowly stood up, both of his crotch and back hurts so early in the morning as he made his way to the bathroom with Kyungsoo who was washing his face. “We need to get ready in like an hour—Junmyeon might get angry if were late for today’s tournament.” Chanyeol said while watching Kyungsoo watch his face.

“You know, I don’t really see the reason why do we need to keep on attending the tournament for the enrolees. We don’t even need new recruits, other groups are even skipping the tournament.” Kyungsoo stated as he took a towel to both dry his face and his hands. Chanyeol leaned on the door behind him as he thought for a while. “Well you know our leader can’t stand disobeying the officials. We got this status, this rank, this huge penthouse like space in the dorm and everyone is looking at us with their necks elongated all because of that. Junmyeon can’t risk our status and all we need is to obey.” Chanyeol said as Kyungsoo went behind the curtains to take some business and he doesn’t care if Chanyeol was still there anyways, he doesn’t really go out no matter what.

“Well okay I see the point. But isn’t it better that we could have split in 2 teams again? One will be a search party and one will be for the tournament—we have been stuck here for like a week of not doing anything.” Kyungsoo said from behind the curtain. “Kyungsoo… It’s been a year at most--- Junmyeon is even thinking of recruiting new members to join our rank.” Chanyeol sighed as a furious Kyungsoo without pants on suddenly emerged from behind the curtain and pulled on Chanyeol’s collar. Of course his eye level were up to Chanyeol’s neck but Kyungsoo can act like ten times bigger than Chanyeol especially when he is a little furious. “Are you telling me to just go and abandon them? We don’t even know why the they suddenly disappeared.” Kyungsoo was glaring at Chanyeol, they both glared at each other before the yoda looked down and cracked a smile. “Chill bro, I can see your junk.” Chanyeol stated, heat suddenly crept up to Kyungsoo’s ears as he released Chanyeol and Kyungsoo ran back behind the curtain.

“Were not abandoning them. But with us being treated as the most respectable and strongest group in the whole academy, Junmyeon wanted us to at least operate normally again. With additional members, we could split into two teams and form 5-man-cells that can finish a certain mission really fast.” Chanyeol grinned but while he was blabbering Kyungsoo opened the shower and the sound of the water was pretty loud. “We got Sehun join us 2 days ago and Junmyeon just received the profiles of new enrolees for this day and he got his eye on this certain black mage.”

“A black mage?” Kyungsoo said.

“Junmyeon told me that he looks a little different from all of the city mages he has seen during the tournaments.” Chanyeol hummed.

“Where did he come from?”

“Who knows? If we don’t come we wouldn’t know right?” Chanyeol grinned leaving the bathroom to finally, yes finally, give Kyungsoo his private time in the showers.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo wore his uniform and slipped on his boots. Everyone is definitely waiting for him outside in their unit’s lounge. He took a look at his collection of gems in his accessory box for a while, squinting at the space on the top of every pretty looking gems and orbs. “I really shouldn’t have let Baekhyun borrow the whole box. I was supposed to give that gem to him if ever I see him again.” Kyungsoo sighed as he remembered the joint mission they had with this 5 member group and before they go home, his most precious gem disappeared from the box when Baekhyun borrowed the whole box to have his daggers synthesized with a shining white gem. That gem was really precious to him and it is pretty rare to find that kind of shine. Kyungsoo gritted as he kicked the door and was greeted by his team members all hanging out in the lounge and not actually noticing his presence because sometimes his presence could be as small as his height, well save for their leader.

Seated on the right big couch talking noisily to each other with Chanyeol at the middle of thin small guys are Baekhyun who has a black tail that of a cat’s and Jongdae who had a square jaw and sharp teeth both are in the Thief class, while Chanyeol himself was a very tall Dragon Knight—those three are very noisy especially when they are together and Kyungsoo wondered if Chanyeol was really a Dragon Knight because he is too mischievous on his own and they are like triplet troublemakers. Across the right big couch was another big couch to Kyungsoo’s left. The blond small guy that has big eyes with likeness of a cat’s was sharpening his arrows. He is small and he looks like a baby but he is definitely the oldest in their team and his built is way better than most of them, and the baby-faced strong Archer’s name is Minseok. Beside him was a silent Monk burning incense and praying, he has the smallest eyes in the whole group and it looks droopy 24/7 even though he is a bundle of joy and good heart, his name is Yixing. Now, down to two Knight class peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter