Final

Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Thanks for subscribing. Sorry for the grammar mistake since its not my main language. Written in jihyo pov. the italic is her thought. sorry if this story not what u expect~

 

"Hmm..now how come the end is like this?" This realisation often come or to be exact always come to my mind.

 

Flashback

 

"Oppa, I'm hungry. I want that prawn." With smile on my face I said to him. I didnt really expected him to do anything for me. But of course being gentle himself, he got that prawn and peeled it for me. Seriously, I just stared at his hand that was ready to feed me. I debated with myself either to eat it or not since I could feel my head burning by the stare from my surrounding. God, I forgot about our family here. In the end, I just grinned at him and take it from his hand. Seriously, that opportunity to feel the sweetness of him. Gosh, screwed it. "Why do you do that? Just eat it from my hand." He frowned. "uhm well, sorry oppa."

 

He just a year older than me. Well, we are really close. Like really really close. One can misunderstood our relationship if they do not know us. We have been together since baby. But its not mean that I live with him. Absolutely no. He lives like 110 km something from me. We met when there is occassion and holiday trip (usually semester break). I have kept this feeling from him like 8 years ago till now. Actually because he is my cousin. I wonder if it is still a secret or not. Actually there are also times when I want to forget him but his attitude keep making my mind crazy. Yep, just like this when he being sweet with me.

 

"Jihyo ah, Jihyo, Jihyo are you listening to me?".

 

 "Huh, nae oppa. your story is nice?", his voice make me comeback to the reality. 

 

"Story? What story? I just ask you to watch my wallet and phone since I want to go the toilet. What are you thinking? hahaha"..He said while trying to suppress his laugh but eventually failed miserably and now he laughed with all his heart content.

 

"Huh..ouke..go now..but..oppa stop that laughing..its not that funny you know" I blushed hardly and pouted. He just laugh and went to do his bussiness.

 

That evening, we sit together like always. Gossiping, laughing, teasing, and flirting with each other. Suddenly,

 

"Jihyo and Jongkook, do you guys like each other?" My father asked for a while but eventually let it pass leaving the awkward atmosphere.

 

He just went inside the house leaving me dumbfounded. Gosh, this is bad. I run inside the house. "Oppa, sorry about my father. he's just kidding. Dont take it serious". I said calmly but my heart pumped vigorously looking forward to his reaction. " nah, its okay. I like it this way."

 

"Gary ah, have you eat yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter