Worthy Warmth

Worthy Warmth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, the snow has come again. Wrapped inside her thick blankets and warm clothing as a cup of hot chocolate is still emitting it smoke, Sana stares blankly at the snow behind the window. For some few seconds, she will changes the object of her eyes to the clock on the wall. It's already 7PM, but the one she waits for is not returned back to home yet.

Is he getting busy again ? A meeting ? Overtime work ?

She takes a deep sigh. Perhaps, today is just the same as the other days. She would be waiting much longer, again and again. If that so, it must be useless for her to prepare two cups of hot chocolate today. When that guy comes, the chocolate must be turned cold.

Trying to keep herself warm in the winter, she slowly sips her hot chocolate. But, she doesn’t feel fully warm. Her heart is still cold, needing a warmth between her lover’s arms

When the clock’s pointing right at 8PM precisely, she chooses to clear up her blankets and those cups. There’s no point of waiting again. The guy must be very busy with his own world, which she doesn’t even know what it is.

Then what makes her still waiting ?

Is it the love made her feel this way ?

A drip of liquid falling down from the corner of her eyes. For these several days… ah nope, it’s not days again. This last few weeks, she had a trouble to meet this guy. His works business always be the main reason he told her everytime she asked why, until she felt there’s no need to ask it again.

What was this guy doing all these times, exactly ?

Some doubts grow up inside her heart. Is it true that he’s always busy over his work? Is it not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter