Jealousy...???

You...??? Drabbles and stuff ....

"Suzy, are you going to Minho's football match tomorrow?" Yoona enquired while both were waiting for their turn to order their favourite dessert, Double Choco Bingsu, from the dessert shop near to their university. "Minho reminded me to inform you that he will be receiving an award tomorrow for being the Most Valuable Player after the match."

 

 

Suzy had planned to go but her mom told her that she had to work as a babysitter for her neighbour's children as a last-minute favour because Mrs Jung had to go to work. Suzy sulked as she would miss her boyfriend's important event. " Don't tell me about it. I was so excited and had already planned out what to wear for tomorrow's match but my mom asked me to be a babysitter instead." Sitting down at the nearby chair, Suzy pouted before attacking her bingsu with her spoon. "And I still need to tell Minho that I can't make it. Do you know how hard it was to say 'No" to those doe-like eyes?" 

 

 

"Aww, Suzy..." Yoona snickered, laughing at her best friend's antics. "I'm sure Minho will be okay when you tell him the whole story. He would be disappointed but I got a feeling you would find a way to cheer him up." 

 

 

With a twinkle in her eyes, Suzy grinned. " Hehehe.. Yeah, I do.. Mrs Jung should be back by 8 pm. I intend to go to his house and show him how proud I am of his achievements.. Hehehe... Things that involved me and him in bed." Yoona rolled her eyes and pushed Suzy away. "Yah!! That's my cousin.... I do not need to know.."

 

 

***********************************************

 

Suzy watched the scene with her eyes bulging out with her jaws wide. She could not believe it. How could he??? Suzy had rushed down to his house as soon as Mrs Jung came back, hoping to sneak in to surprise Minho. Never in a million years would she even think that she would stumble upon this scene. HER MAN hugging another woman tightly at the doorsteps of his house.

 

 

Before Suzy could even rationalize her wayward thoughts, she found herself walking furiously towards the cheating couple in order to give her piece of mind. She could not accept the fact that her man was being snatched away from her by this... this... . Sure, the wore jeans that hugged her figure perfectly and from what Suzy can see from her back, it would seem like she looked like a hottie with her leather jacket and black boots as well as long, silky straight hair that reached her shoulders. With each new thought, Suzy's steps started to slow down and she began to doubt herself. What if Minho had gotten tired of her and wanted to move on? Would she be able to take it? How can she survive each day without his dazzling smile to cheer her up?

 

 

Shaking her head, Suzy stamped her foot down and told herself off. Why should she take this lying down? She need to fight for her man. No way will she lose to this who needed to learn that Minho was no longer single and available, hence NO touchy-feely. Nearing the couple, Suzy took a deep breath and grabbed that woman's arm and turned her around. Ready to launch a verbal attack on the woman who dared to touch her man. Only to be rendered speechless......

 

 

"Suzy, what are you doing here? I thought you can't come by tonight. Anyway, since you are here, let me introduce you to Taemin.. " Putting his arm around Suzy's waist, Minho smiled broadly. "Tae, this is Suzy.. The love of my life.. The woman who had captured my heart..... And Suzy, remember that day, I mentioned to you about my best friend from Incheon.. Well, he's here for a visit and we were about to do some catching up... Suzy, meet Taemin.."

 

 

Suzy felt her cheeks blushing as she weakly shook Taemin's hand. She was so glad that she did not explode as that would be so embarrassing. In her head, she could just imagine Dara and Yoona having a field day laughing at her jealousy. Mentally cringing, Suzy vowed that she would never reveal to a single soul that she had thought her boyfriend's best friend was a woman and that she was jealous of their hug. Nope, especially not to Minho.....