Final

MONSTER

She loves him.

 

He loved her.

 

She trusts him.

 

He destroyed her.

 

She got hurt.

 

He left her.

 

She moved on.

 

But he’s trying to win her back.

 

She doesn’t want anything that has to do with him.

 

He regrets everything he did, please hold on to Baekhyun…

 

What if there’s already someone else who makes her happy?

 

What if she’s only pretending to be happy? What if she only got hurt and that is why she’s with this other guy?

 

What if she really has moved on and became really happy? She has already accepted the fact that he left her to be with someone else? But then he realized that it didn’t work out and he’s not happy anymore, so now he wants her to accept him back…

 

What if he realizes that losing you means losing everything? That every single cell of his body wants you back, wants to hug you, kiss you and cherish you.

 

He should’ve showed her that. Because what if he just thinks that he needs her because the one he left her for doesn’t show the same love that she did?

 

What if all the effort that he’s showing is just being put into waste? It really hurts him seeing her with someone else that he would rather die than see her happy with that person. He feels so stupid that he’s cursing the person who wrote the saying, “If you love someone, set her free”.

 

Maybe she’s just trying to teach him a lesson. And what if she just really got hurt with what he’s done to her that she already died inside when he left her. And the one who’s with her now was the one who showed her that it’s okay to love again, he was the one who made her feel whole again.

 

It hurts him so bad and he’ll do worst things just to take her back. He is creating a monster of himself. Even kidnapping is an option just to have her back. Love do really hurts and if hurting her means having her, he’s willing to do everything.

 

But by doing those things to her, it drives her crazy to the point that she’ll kill herself instead of being with him. In that way, he can’t hurt her any longer. He’ll literally just lose her with what he did.

 

He knows that if that happens to her, he is prepared to give up his life too. He will follow her until death because death will never be the reason for them to be apart again.