Final

Not Just Another Bus Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

short but sweet. enjoy!

---------------------------------

Bobby yawn for the third time, he hated mondays with all his being, he hated waking up early, he hated many things, especially the fact that he had forgotten his headphones at home. Now he would have to endure traveling with a super boring silence. He leaned against the window, trying not to think about what he has to do in this week, he closed his eyes for a few seconds until the bus stopped and he had to settle in his seat to avoid hitting his head. He looked ahead and several people got in the bus, including a boy who appeared to be the same age as him, quite emphasized by his height and by the way that his platinum hair contrasted with his dark clothes. 

The boy walked down the aisle and sat in front of Bobby, just across him. He would not deny that the blonde was very attractive and he looked at him for longer than he should. When he realized what he was doing, he looked away. Although the stranger never looked at him, Bobby felt observed. The boy took his earphones from the pocket of his pants and placed them in his ears, quickly losing himself in the music. He closed his eyes and slowly moved his head to the rhythm of the song, Bobby thought that he was really handsome, it would be a crime not to look, it was not like he would see him again anyways.

The other felt a little bit envious, he missed his music, he sighed and tried to imagine his favorite song in his head. Sometimes when he tried, he could hear the music inside his mind. But he had never done it like this, so easily. He could hear the bass, treble, melodies and even the lyrics. He was surprised, opened his eyes wide and looked at the young stranger. Would it be possible? He was singing softly the same song that he was thinking about in that moment, the one he loved. The bus was empty enough for anyone to notice how the blond quietly let out his perfect voice. Bobby was shocked and continued to listen attentively to his voice and if he give all of his attention, he could also hear the music from the earphones of the other. His heart started beating harder and harder, was it because his voice or by the fact that his favorite song was also the same as him? He was fascinated by how the blond felt the music, shaking his head to the side and beating time with his foot. Bobby began to imitate him, listening to music and smiled without thinking. 

Now he just wanted to be noticed by the other, and he increasingly began to move more and more. But how to get his attention when the other kept his eyes closed and was wearing his earphones with the music to the max volume? Bobby desperately scratched his neck, the song wouldn't last long and his stop was slowly approaching. Not every day someone this attractive appears and listen to your favorite song. Would he have to get closer to ask his nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter