The Talk

The Talk

Everyone was in Spain by the beach as it was their vacation and everyone was enjoying themselves accept for a certain blond hair boy, he was sitting and watching as his friends enjoyed themselves.

He had a problem and he didn't know what to do. He had asked Youngbae(his best friend) about it but he was never good at giving him advice especially when it was this type of problem. How was he to solve it when none of his friends could give him an answer?

He sighed at the thought of his problem and then he looked at this friend Youngbae who was getting beaten up by his so called "just" friend Bom, when everyone knew they were made for each other.

Shouldn't have asked him in the first place' thought Ji Yong and sighed once more.

He watched as Daesung copied Minzy’s every move. He also saw CL and Senguri arm wrestling and he could see that Senguri was pretending to have a hard time. He saw Dongwook with Seunghyun on his lap making cute faces at each other and Jiyong laughed but then he remembered his problem and sighed again and Dara saw him.

"What's wrong?" asked Dara who had just walked towards him and had sat down next to him.

"Nothing for you to worry about" he replied coldly.

"Oh come one, every time you say that there is always something wrong"

She sees right through people, including me he thought as he bit his lip.

"Alright, if you want to know so bad"

"I'm listening"

"There's this girl and I don't know how to tell her"

"Tell her what?"

"Tell her that I like her"

"Well, all you have to do is just walk up to her and say it"

"But what if she turns me down"

"Then you know it's time to move on"

There was a moment of silence and then Jiyong said "You do have all answers don't you Dara"

She giggled and said "I try...so are you going to tell her?"

"I just did"