‘Cause mom said

Amber- Borders (Book of Revelation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

 

 “This is the end of the story. Now is time for bed, my little darling” A young lady with beautiful golden long slight curly hair patted a little girl’s head and kissed the crown of her the latter whom looked age around 4 year old. It is none other than little Jessica!

 

There was no book on the hand of the young lady when she was storytelling the bedtime story as all this came from her clairvoyance vision.

 

Jessica yawned, rubbed her cute cat eyes and chirped, “Sica Unnie in the story did not die or leave at all. She will be always in the heart of her sister, Krystal’s body. Sica is able to be with her love in her beloved sister body.”

 

The storyteller was startled with tears flowing down her tanned skin sunshine face and hugged little Sica. She muttered and cried, “Sica, you sacrifice your body, placed your heart in Krystal’s body so that she can live again and be with Amber. You will always be in our hearts especially Amber and Krystal….Mummy loves you as much as your sister.”

 

She thought, “Sica, once you turned 5, I will have to brain wash you and send you to be the child of Siwon and Victoria to undergo your destiny trials and Krystal” She rubbed her tummy with full of affection displaying in her eyes and continued her thoughts, “You will be born after your sister, Sica left your parents.”

 

Sica then obediently lie on her giant comfy bed and closed her eyes while her Mom patting on her, singing,”

 

‘Cause mom said

I’d be crossing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter