Don't you know?!?

Amber- Borders (Book of Revelation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authornim’s pov

 

Everything was all fine when …

 

“Amber, you have a gues…” Suzy who is Amber’s secretary was shoved aside rudely where Slytherin and his gang entered the president office without being invited.

 

Amber’s left eyebrows twitched seeing the uncivilised act, Yuri on the other hands was about to dash forward and gave them a peace of mind but Amber was fast to catch her on the waist and shook her head.

 

Kai’s smirked, pointed at Amber, exclaimed loudly with hands waving animatedly, “You are not qualified to be the president of the Peace Alliance!”  He then threw her an despise look.

 

“What!” Yuri shouted in disbelief, pulling her hair, thinking if the intruders had gone mad and muttered, “If Amber who is the most powerful being not qualified to take this position, then who can? She is the one who founded this and had been running an awesome job for the past 2 years! The whole world is living in peace because of her!”

 

Slytherin stride over to his son side, pat his son on his right shoulder and the latter bow in respect, scooted off to let his father to have the stage.

 

He spoke in authority, “Amber, we have no disagreement of your good work but someone with bad reputation is truly not fit to lead and head this important association.”

 

Amber stared at the accurser and spoke in confusion, “What had I done wrong and why do I have a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter