Chapter (5)

I Loved…Have No Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina! Come here right now." Momo said on other line in a panic. 

"Why? What happened?" Mina asked confusedly. 

"Sana...she's..." 

"Sana? What happened?"

"She's...She's..."

"What's wrong? Did something happen? Is she okay?" Mina was filled with panic.

"I have no time to explain. Please come here as soon as possible." Momo hanged up.

___________________________________________________

MINA POV 

I  jumped into my car and made my way to Sana's place with fast speed after Momo calling me. What happened to Sana? Why I feel so worry? I hope she's okay. When I got there, I knocked the door and tried to call them but no one respond. Then I tried to open the door and it was unlocked. I stepped inside. 

"SURPRISE!" I jumped back, tripping over my feet and falling down.

"Happy birthday Mina!" I stood up and rubbing my bruised backside. And I saw five faces smiling at me. Sana, Momo, Jungyeon, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung. I looked at them confusedly. Birthday? Today is my birthday? Since I lost my memories, me and Nayeon always celebrated together my birthday on the day Nayeon found me. They're wearing party hats. Momo and Jungyeon were blowing on noisemakers so hard as their faces were turning red. Sana walking towards me. She placed a party hat on my head and give me a bright smile. 

"What's this? I thought something bad happened to you." I said awkwardly. 

"Sorry. I just want to surprise you." Sana grinned.

"Now let's start the party!" Jungyeon yelled and handed the cake to Sana. I watched as Sana light the candles adorning the cake. Then everyone started singing birthday song. I don't know how to react. I just smiled widely.

"Make a wish!" Sana said. I closed my eyes and make a wish for someone then I blew out the candles.

"LET'S EAT CAKE!! MINA GIVE ME SOME!!" Momo clapped excitedly and looked the cake with her sparkling eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter