Chapter (2)

I Loved…Have No Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doctor. Son came in after the car left and she saw Sana was crying and her friends comforted her.

"What's wrong? Sana, why are you crying?" Doctor.Son asked worriedly.

"It...it's really Mina? No way. Mina is already dead." Jungyeon still didn't believe what she saw.

"Can someone explain to me what is happening?" Doctor.Son asked confusedly. She doesn't know about Sana and Mina since she and her daughter moved to Korea from America a few months ago. 

"Mina is our friend. We met when we came to Korea for our college and getting close. One day their family got in the car accident. We thought she already dead. And..." Momo glanced at Sana.

"And... she is Sana's girlfriend. That's why Sana moved back to Japan again after that and never come back to Korea. She wanted to forget about that." Momo explained.

"What?! Sana's girlfriend? Is it really?" 

"Auntie, Do you know about them? Where do they live? Why they were here?" Sana asked with her crying voice.

"Nayeon is my friend's daughter. Me and her parents met when I moved to America. My friend called me a few weeks ago and asked a favour to help her daughter's friend. I agreed then Nayeon called me and explain about Mina. Her family involved in the car accident like Momo said and everyone thought no one can survived but luckily Mina survived. Nayeon found her and took her to the hospital but Mina didn't remember anything except her name when she woke up. So Nayeon took Mina to her place and took care her until now. It has been over 3 years. Mina told Nayeon that she wants to remember her past. So Nayeon helped her and requested me to check Mina's condition. But I have no idea about where they live. I only know that Nayeon lived alone in Korea because Nayeon didn't move along with her parents when her family moved there because of their business." When Doctor. Son finished she found almost everyone in tears.

"So it's really Mina. She is not dead. She is not dead, Sana." Momo hugged her cousin with the happiness knowing her friend is still alive. She released her hug when she felt her cousin didn't respond. Her tears still kept falling down.

"Why are you crying? Aren't you happy, Sana chan? Mina is still alive. Your girlfriend. Your beloved person is still alive." Momo held Sana's shoulder and shook slightly.

"I've been waiting her for years. I kept believing that she is still alive and she'll come back to me but now why she come back without remembering me? She is back without any memory of me!!! Why?!!!" Sana cried even harder.

"At least she's still alive and you can still try to make her remember you again." Jungyeon tried to lift up her friend's mood.

"Jungyeon is right. You still have a chance. Don't cry." Momo can only hug her cousin tightly. She knows how much Sana suffered when Mina was gone.

____

Sana locked herself in her room and kept thinking what should she does after she knows Mina is alive. Jungyeon and Momo tried to comfort her but she said she wanted to be alone. So the duo gave up and gave her some space.

"Where is Sana unnie? Is she ok? I heard about her from Mom." Chaeyoung asked about Sana.

"Still in her room." Momo sighed.

"How about your flight tomorrow? Is Sana unnie ok to go? I think She needs some rest."

"We cancelled. Momo already called Uncle and explained everything."

"Huh? Everything? Uncle knows about Sana unnie and her girlfriend?"

"Yeah! Sana's parents know."

"Really? I didn't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter