(一)

contented smiles and cuddles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

words: 621

Shrill cries echo throughout the Kim-Oh household at exactly two in the morning on a Saturday. Emanating from none other than the twins.

The baby monitor in the couple's bedroom effectively picks up on it and doesn't fail to project it loud and clear.

"It's your turn," Sehun grumbles, nudging Junmyeon, who has his back facing him, with his bare foot.

"I fed Jongdae an hour ago, Sehunnie. It's your turn," The older insists, burying his head under the pillow to try and hold onto the fading strings of sleep.

Sehun begrudgingly rolls out of bed with his hair sticking out at odd angles and dried saliva on his cheek. He utters a few choice swear words under his breath while rubbing his eyes. If Junmyeon was awake enough, he'd be cooing over how adorable his husband is.

Sehun stumbles into the twin's bedroom, which was right across from theirs, and feels around the wall for the light switch. Eventually, he finds it and has to resort to covering his eyes because the light is blinding.

He walks over to a screaming Luhan hoping to quiet him down before he wakes up his brother, Jongdae.

"Shhhh," He tries while cradling Luhan in an upright position so that the baby's head was resting on his left shoulder and Sehun's arms were under his bottom supporting him.

Unfortunately, Jongdae seems to have woken up as well because another round of screaming ensues.

This is when Sehun's husband finally comes back from the land of the dead and stumbles into the nur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter