I'm not your puppet

The one that got away.. {You and Exo Lay}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Soomin tucked the lone strands of hair behind her ear, looking at herself in the mirror and wondering whether she should put her hair into a ponytail or not. It was the first day of school, the beginning of her last high school year. That she was nervous, was mildly true. Okay, it was very much true. She didn't sleep until it was 3:00 am, and now here she was, around half an hour before school began. "Soomin, hurry up or you'll be late!" her mother yelled. "Yes mom!" She spoke back, raising her voice a bit. Eventually she decided to quickly put her hair into a ponytail, coming to the conclusion that she found that the best way to start her first day. She never really was one to brag, knowing all too well that her black hair was adored by the boys at school.

She knew that they liked her, she knew that they found her pretty. But that was the least of her concerns since they all just made fun of her clothing and well.. yeah, poor family. The house she lived in had only two bedrooms, hers and the one of her parents. The other rooms consisted of the living room, a kitchen, a bathroom and that was most likely it. Even their garden was just a small square, just enough to enjoy the sun in the summer. That was the reason she almost always went to the parc not too far from her house. It was way bigger then their garden, plus, she enjoyed being outside. "Soomin! Where are you?!" Her mother yelled again, this time probably loud enough that their neighbours could hear it. "Coming!" She yelled back, after she took her schoolbag and hurried downstairs.

Soomin gave her mother a goodbye kiss before she turned around and walked through the schoolgates. With a quick look at her watch she realised it was just two minutes before the bell would ring. "Oh no, I'm gonna be late! Damn it..." she murmured, suddenly running towards the buildings and hurrying herself to her first class: Biology. And she was right. As soon as she entered her class, a killing look was thornw upon her by her teacher. "You're late, Han Soo Min." Soomin had to persuade herself to look at the somewhat old man, giving him an innocent look. "I'm sorry, it won't happen again Mr. Kim." she excused herself, aiming her dark brown eyes back to the ground again. But when she looked up and saw his hand gesture towards the only empty chair, completely in the back of the class, she didn't wait a second and quickly walked towards her seat.

A sigh left when she dropped her bag beside her. "Okay... lets continue." Even before she could take of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter