Together

Me, You and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol was having a dream. The dream was happy at first with him strolling around the park together with his lover, exchanging sweet smiles with each other. However the dream suddenly turned into a nightmare when colour of red was painted on his two hands. He turned to his lover only to see the man was gone, he was left alone. The bright background was replaced with an endless black void and that was when he heard a scream. It started slow before it picked up and turned into a blood curdling scream that was deafening to hear. He tried to run, anywhere away from the sound but he stumbled down because he could not move any of his limbs. He was falling down and when his body touched the ground, he gasped awake.


He was breathing heavily when he opened his eyes. They were wide and dilated, revealing a pair of black orb. There was the scream again, coming from his side. He turned to the said noise and saw a little girl having a lone battle with the comforter. He only let out a huge breath. He then reached his hand to pat the figure on the head.


"Hey baby. What are you doing?" His voice came out raw from the lack of activity for the past hours.


The girl looked up and her face was lit up after seeing the man. "Daddy!" She turned her body to get up and climb onto the man's torso.


"Happy Father's Day!!" She said loudly before decorating his daddy face with wet kisses. The man just chuckled. When the kisses ceased to a stop, he enveloped the little girl into his arms and rolled out of the bed.

 

 

 

 

The television was switched on and he could hear murmured sound of Mickey Mouse talking. The little girl he was carrying widened her eyes and started to scramble out of his arms. As soon as her feet touched the floor, she ran towards the living room while giggling happily. Chanyeol followed her little steps with his bigger ones. He watched the girl halted her movement before switching into a tiptoe with hands on , covering it from making any sound.


When he came into the living room, Chanyeol saw the reason of his child's action. On the long couch, laid a man in his sweatpants and light blue shirt. The shirt was ridden up a bit, revealing a fair skin of the man's flat abdomen. The man was lying on his back and a small body of an infant sprawled on the man's torso. The man's slender hands found their way to the infant's bottom, protecting him from falling. Both of them had their eyes closed, seemingly to be in a deep slumber. Then, Chanyeol noticed an empty bottle milk and a white napkin on the coffee table. He let his eyes lingered back upon the two sleeping figure, tried to capture the sight into his memory. He stared and stared, too absorbed in his thought that didn't notice the sleeping man was waking up.


"Morning, Yeol." The man greete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter