Happy Birthday Junnie oppa

A Present for You

 

It was getting little dark , and the wind was blowing everything away . The winter this year was really cold and the first snow had fallen upon Seoul already . Despite the cold feeling that the wind was giving , everything looked like a white fairytale . People were passing by , some of them were going home , others were going for a little walk .

Junhyung was walking down the street filled with little shops . The little lights were making the street look like the stars in the night sky . Seeing the couples passing by him , he pouted as how happy they look .

Entering a little sweet shop , he took a seat on a table near the window . He looked around just to find the shop a little too crowded . He never liked crowded places , but he had no other choice .
” Junhyung-ah !!! “ someone called him , right before he felt little hands wrapping around his waist . He smiled warmly turning around .

“ Hi , baby “ he said just before seeing your cute smile .

“ I have some more work to do “ you pouted your lips .

“ It’s ok , I’ll wait ! “ he smiled , but deep inside he was little annoyed  . On this day , you were really busy and probably forgetting that it was his birthday “ Can you bring me hot cocoa ?!? “

“ Yeah , sure “ and you dashed away to bring the order .

 

Looking out the window where it was dark already , Junhyung pouted looking at the watch on his hand . It was already 10 pm , he looked at you wondering when you’ll be ready .

‘She really forgot my birthday ‘ he thought still looking out the window .

 

~~~

 

“ See you tomorrow “  you said going to the door , where Junhyung was waiting . Approaching  him you grabbed his hand , interlocking his fingers with yours “ Sorry , for being late “

“ It’s ok baby “ and he touched your nose with the tip of his finger .

It was getting really cold , and you tugged your jacket more to your body , as the wind was really strong . Placing a hand around your shoulders Junhyung pulled you closer to his body .

“ It’ll be best if I send you home “ he smiled lightly , while looking at the little shops , which were already closing . 

“ I want to walk little more “  running down the street, you slipped and fell on the snow . Junhyung  helped you to stand up from the ground , while laughing “ Yah !!!  It’s not funny “

“ I found it really funny “ he chuckled , earning a glare from you . Insisting to walk you home , both of you walked down the street to your house .  His arm was around your waist , gently hugging you “ We’re here “ he said when approaching your house .

“ Can you wait here ?!? I’ll be right back  “ before he could say anything you dashed to the front door . Raising his eyebrow , Junhyung rested against the door frame . Wondering what had gotten into  his girlfriend . Looking at the little light coming from the windows of the other houses . He pouted looking at his watch , it was 30 minutes till midnight ‘ Happy Birthday to me ‘ Junhyung thought smiling sadly . It wasn’t long as the door opened and he felt something wrapping around his neck .

“ Happy Birthday !!! “ you said smiling while he was looking at the scarf around his neck . He smiled brightly looking at your now blushing face .

“ I thought that you had forgotten !!! “

“ How can I forget my boyfriend’s birthday ?!? “ your head was hung down as you were too shy to look at his face “ Sorry I’m late , and the present is not that good but I tried my best ! Actually I spend two weeks making it and I still can’t … “ you were cut off by Junhyung’s lips , which gently brushed against yours . After the kiss he cupped your face into his warm arms , looking at your eyes .

“ It’s perfect for me , baby “  you blushed again before looking at the sky . 

“ Ah , Junnie look ! It’s snowing again “  but he ignored what you said as he leaned for another kiss . Pressing against his body you blushed kissing back , while the snow slowly started to fall upon both of you .