II : Go

When I Found You

"Jungkook-ah, ireona." Namjoon says, shaking Jungkook gently for him to wake up. Low groans can be heard from the younger one. Namjoon chuckled. "Ma, if you don't want Jin hyung's food to run out fast, you gotta wake up now." And with that Namjoon left Jungkook there, closing the door behind him.

     Jungkook groaned again. If it isn't for the food, he thought.

     He shifted his position and he felt a cold breeze on his face. He slowly opened his eyes.

     Yein's peaceful sleeping face welcomed him. More like, surprised him. "YEI-" He fell off from his bed due to shock, causing him to move away and that's why he fell.

     Yein sat up, alert. She looked around and saw no one. "Jungkook?!" She calls only to receive a groan. She searched for the owner of the groan, finding Jungkook on the floor. "What are you doing there?" She asked innocently with a yawn. "Last night, I remember sleeping beside you." She added. Jungkook stood up and glared at her. "Why do you have to sleep beside me?" He questioned through gritted teeth. Yein glanced at Namjoon's bed then back at Jungkook. "Umm, first, I figured out that even ghosts needed sleep so yeah I did." She explained. "Then second, I'd rather sleep beside you than sleep with that roommate of yours."

     "Then you could have just slept outside, on the couch!"

     "It's lonely there."

     Jungkook groaned one last time. "You know what? I'm just gonna eat breakfast." He grabbed his towel and went for the door. "Wait, I'm coming with you!"

"Maknae, finally." Jungkook appeared by the kitchen door frame. "Come on, let's eat." Jin gestures him to come over which the maknae obliged. He sat down on a vacant chair beside Jimin. Jin handed him a plate for him to help his self. "Thanks hyung." He started choosing the dishes he wants.

     Yein watched him from the door frame. "Wahh, I want to taste what Jin oppa cooked too." she muttered. "This is so unfair." but the sight in front of her made her smile suddenly. BTS was happily eating breakfast together. "I wonder if I also eat like this with the girls I saw last night." 

 

"So where are we gonna go today?" Hoseok asked s while they all gather in the living room after eating. " I don't feel like staying here in the dorm all day." Everyone became silent to think of a suggestion.

     Jungkook had a lot of ideas the other night and saved them just in case his hyungs plans to get out of town.

     But then he remembered he promised to bring Yein to the hospital to check on her body.

     "Sorry hyungs, I can't come with you today." Jungkook apologized and stood up. "I have to go somewhere today." he added. His hyungs watched him entering his and Namjoon's room. "Where are you going, Jungkook-ah?" he heard Namjoon ask from the living room. He looked for some clothes to wear. "Hospital." he answered back from his room. He grabbed a neat black v-neck shirt from one of his drawers. "What are you gonna do there?" his leader hyung questions again.

     He made sure Yein was nowhere to be found before he changed into his black shirt. He grabbed his black beanie and his mask. He puts on the beanie and checks his self in the mirror. 

     Satisfied with what he sees, he wore his mask. He grabs anything else he needs and went out of the room. "I'm gonna visit an old friend of mine." He answers casually. 

     Where the heck is Yein? he thought while scanning the dorm's living room. "Uh, do you want us to come with you?" It was Jin's turn to ask.

     Jungkook was a bit occupied with looking for Yein, but he manages to answer. "N-no, I'm good by myself." Yein, show yourself damn it. 

     That's when he realized that he didn't feel Yein after their conversation in the bedroom this morning. "Where the heck is Yein?" he muttered under his breath. "Are you looking for something Jeon?" Hoseok asked as he noticed the maknae looked like he was looking for something.

     The rest watched him go around the house. "Oh well, I can't it." Jungkook said, trying to sound unsuspicious as possible. "I'll just get going then."

 

"Ya! Jung Yein!" I heard a familiar voice shout for my name. I sighed. He's not supposed to yell my name that loud, stupid. "Wait! Yein!" I turned around and just in time, he halted in front of me to catch his breath. "Why did you leave without me?" he asked me between his breaths. "Jungkook." I said sternly. He looked at me. "What?"

     "Breath hooman." I told him. "Oh" after a few seconds, his breathing calmed down. He didn't have to run. "Why did you have to call my name that loud? And why did you have to run? Why-"

     'Yein, why did you leave without me?" he asked again, making me sigh. "Jungkook, I decided that I'll just look for the hospital by myself." I told him honestly, making his brows furrow.

     He is on vacation after all. He and his group. They're supposed to spend it together and create fun memories.

     Me staying with Jeon might ruin that.

     "What? Why?" he questions, his brows furrowing some more. I sighed again and looked down. "I just don't want to be a reason for you and your hyungs not to have fun." I answered and peeked at him . It was his turn to sigh and he rolled his eyes. 

     Umm, was that Sassy Jeon just now?

     "Yein-ah, look at me in the eyes." I did. "But I promised you that I will help you right?" I stared at his eyes. 

     Sincerity.

     And for a moment, I got lost in those eyes. 

     "Just let me help you Yein." I heard him say. I didn't reply for I am still lost in those pair of soft dark orbs. "B-But Jungkook-" He took a step closer, causing me to shut up.

     "You won't ruin anything." He cuts me off. We stared into each other's eyes. "And besides, it's me volunteering to help. It's not like you forced me or even asked me for help." he said and broke the eye contact.

     I was not ready to look away yet.

     "Are you sure about this Jeon?" I asked once more. He nodded. "O-okay then..." he nodded once more. "Then let's go get a cab."

 

"Excuse me, miss?" Jungkook called for the nurse in the reception table. The nurse turned to us, I mean him. "Yes sir, can I help you?" The nurse asked. "Where can I find a patient named Jung Yein?" The nurse turned to her computer and maybe typed my name. 

     The nurse then smiled at him. "Your relation with Jung Yein, sir?" the nurse asked him. He stiffened, thinking of an excuse.

     I remembered, I am an idol. Maybe someone from  my company asked to hospital to keep  me away from strangers.

     But Jungkook is an idol too.

     But it means that my body survived. I survived!

     "Tell her that your my friend." I told him, letting him feel the smile in my voice. 

     I am alive. 

     He showed his face behind the mask to the nurse. "I'm Jeon Jungkook from BTS and I am a friend of Yein's." he introduced shortly, smiling gently at the nurse. The nurse widens her eyes in return.

      Oh boy.

      "R-room 207." She stammers. She must have known Kookie. Of course, he's famous after all pft.

     Jungkook placed his mask back on his face and bowed before mumbling his thanks to the surprised nurse. He then walked on and I followed behind him. "Aye, famous Jeon." I spoke. He pretended not to hear but spoke underneath the mask. "Shut up." he replied. "But I am alive Jeon. My body survived! I can get back to my body now!" I told him, relief and happiness completey filling me. He nodded and looked at me. A smiled formed in his eyes. 

     "I'm glad."

     Soon, we reached the second floor and searched for the said room and it wasn't too hard to look for it. I mean, we found it.

     Jungkook slowed his pace down towards the door, me staying behind him. "This is it." he whispers to me. I nodded and clapped my hands happily. "Open it!" I exclaimed, and he obeyed.

     The door opened and it revealed a simple hospital room. I quickly entered and there, I saw my almost lifeless body lie still on the bed, covered in white sheets. Wires and whatever was connected to my body. Bandage was wrapped around my head. I approached her.

     The same face I saw. The same face that was surrounded by blood.

     My face.

     "Oh my God Yein, so  you're really a ghost!" Jungkook shrieked behind him. I turned to him and gave him a look. "Really Jeon? Really?"

     "I was just joking hehe." he says and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and went back to my body. He can really be weird sometimes.

     My heart, it was still beating. I can feel it. It was loud enough but I'm the only one who can hear it.

     Contented that I found my body, I turned back to Kookie, who was watching my body, seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, his mask out of his face and hanging on one ear. "Jungkook." I called out. He looked at me. I beamed at him happily. "Thanks for everything." I began.

     "Now you made your promise to help me, and again, thank you for that." I told him honestly. He nodded and smiled back. "But Jeon, I think I'm okay now. You can leave me here." And for a second I thought I saw a frown on his face. "I think you've done enough Jungkook. Again, thank you for everything but now I will take care of the rest from here."

     "Are you sure Yein? I am still willing to help." he said making me chuckle. "Aye, you've done enough Kookie. You can now spend your vacation with your hyungs. You don't have to worry about me." I wanted to pat him on the shoulder, or maybe hug him instead for a job well done. 

     But I am still a ghost. Maybe if I'm back to my own body, I could.

     "Please Jeon, let me take care of everything from here." He sighed but smiled at me. I matched his smiled. "I hope you come back to your senses soon Yein, then we will meet in music shows with the same thoughts in mind." he told me and wore his mask. I laughed at his remark.

     "I'll keep that in mind." I tell him.

     He approached the door and gave me one last look. I waved at him. "This is not goodbye Jeon, see you when I seen you."

     "In music shows?"

     "Maybe not just in music shows." I see the smile forming in his eyes again. He waved back. "Okay then." and with that, he opened the door. "And, it was nice to finally meet you Yein." he exited and closed the door.

     Likewise Kookie.


OMG SORRY FOR THE LAME UPDATE HAHAHAAHAHA Im so stupid liek Idk what's  gonna happpen now but i wont end the story yet lol. This was supposed to be a short story but omg idk anymore. Anyways, thanks for stopping by. Hehe see you in the next update goise huahua.