I'm In Love With Her, And Always Will Be.

I'm In Love With Her, And Always Will Be.

I can still remember what happened 2 years ago like it was yesterday. 

 
 
     The rain was pouring hard that day, my car broke the speed limit as I and other police officers are trying to catch the killer. In the midst of chasing the killer's car I got a phone call, I wanted to reject it but when I saw the caller ID I answered it. "Chun Hei,  are you alright?! What happened?! How did he know?!"she hung up, but then I got a message. "Taeyang-ssi, I'm in his car, I was hiding on the back seat. I don't think he realizes I'm here. Sorry I've blown my cover, but no worries I will catch this guy at the right moment. I think he's unarmed.Don't call me." My heart stops as I remembered earlier he brought his gun to the car before taking off. I quickly replied her but before it was sent, the killer's car suddenly went ballistic and I hear a gunshot before the car hit the tree. I quickly stop my car and got out.The car's a wreck I can see the killer is unconscious behind the wheel with blood from his head running, his hand holding a gun. Then my body froze as I found where Chun Hei was. She's behind the car with scratches on her face and she's bleeding. I kneel beside her put pressure on her chest that was shot. "Chun Hei! Chun Hei! Look at me! You're alright now!" I shouted at her hoping for a response. "I'm not going to be alright, Taeyang-ssi. He shot me in the chest, the bullet penetrated my lungs.." then she coughed blood. "Don't be all doctor-ry to me, Chun Hei. The ambulance is coming, stay with me." I replied, trying to control my emotions, how could she joke about something like this. She smiled, '' Taeyang-ssi, I'm sorry I rejected your invitation to go have lunch with you today. I would love to go, I would really love to go. I guess it's too late to tell you this but I guess I like you, Taeyang-ssi." A tear fall from her eyes. I can't believe what I heard. "It's not too late, not too late. , why at this moment..? Don't you dare go Chun Hei, I love you.Please stay with me." "Thank you, Taeyang-ssi, I…" I began to see the light in her eyes fading. I hug her closer, not wanting too let her go. "Please,please don't go. Don't go , Chun Hei."
 
 
Damn it,my eyes is teary now. I decided to walk so I got out of my car. As I walk I see a flower shop. I see an amaryllis plant inside. It's the plant that she put on her desk. 'I love amaryllis, they're beautiful.' I remembered her answers to my question why she'd picked amaryllis. I bought a bouquet and continue my walk.
 
 It's not far to where I want to go so I take my time. Enjoying the early morning and the little ray of sun as I replaying all the memories of what she said to me, her movement, her comments,and her unfunny joke which I was the only one laughing at. I see a police car went pass me. I took the day off on some days. Today is one of them. I see the place where I want to go and quickly cross the street.
 
 I go in and find her grave. I kneel and put the bouquet on top of her grave stone. I gently touch the grave stone, " I missed you." I whispered, hoping she'll hear it. I talk about every thing that happened this year. 
 
Every one thought it's useless but I don't care.
 
 I in love with her, and always will be.
 
***