Because of her (pinky×nayoung)

Beagle's Charm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you are an 18 years old teenage girl, who goes by the Zhou Jieqiong and who's thinking that you have everything in this world, what would you exactly do?

 

Well, i'm sure that you're not going to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge, right?

 

But you know what? Jumping off a bridge is exactly what i want to do right now. 

 

Okay, i'm sure that you guys going to say that i'm freakingly out of my mind and i'm fully aware that I am. But I only have one thing in my mind right now, and that is to end my life.

 

Yeah, you heard me right.

 

End my life.

 

Leave no traces behind about being the Greatest Zhou Jieqiong and just jump off this bridge and die drowning. Though I know how to swim........Nevermind, that's not the case. I just wanna die and that's the end of it.

 

Maybe you're wondering what has gotten into this brain of mine. What's the reason of this gorgeous Zhou Jieqiong to commit suicide?

 

I could only say it in 3 words. And trying to let it out of my throat right now is making me choke. Well, that's good. I could die of choking too.

 

Okay, the reason that I'm going to kill myself is because.....I got dumped.

 

Yes, i got dumped. And I still can't get over it.

 

You could say that it's the worst reason ever to be used as an excuse to commit suicide. But I tell you, for me, it's a big deal.

Imagine, I've waited for her, i've waited for her answer for 3 bloody long years...I waited and waited....only to find out that that is already dating and loving someone else. And what's even worse, she's engaged.

 

Our wasn't really an issue since she was 19 and i'm 18. But i've already learned a very important lessons from this.

 

Never ever fall in love with someone who's older than you and just forget about her once she'd tell you to wait.

 

Damn! I should have done that along time ago. But the fact that I was so inlove with her stop me from doing it.

 

And now here I am, standing in this bridge. My arms spread wide and I could feel the cold breeze of air touching my soft skin and dancing around my body.

 

I'm sure that anyone who will see me right now will not have any second thoughts about me, commiting suicide. And I don't care if there's someone that will see me and scream for help. The moment I notice someone's coming, i'll jump. I swear. I will.

 

I'm gonna miss my parents and my siblings. I'm sorry if I let you down. I just can't take it anymore. You could shout at my corpse for being stupid once you find me floating down the Han River.

 

My friends, oh gosh, i'll miss you guys so much. Sorry if I can't come with all of you for our upcoming gig. I just hope that you all will have so much fun. Even without me. Well, i doubt it. But still, have much fun as you could.

 

I took in one last breath as I closed my eyes. My brows furrowed and my fingers wiggled as I leaned and was about to jump.

 

I guess, this is it, huh? The end of Zhou Jieqiong life....I 've lived my life well and never regretted a thing....excepted for the 3 long years i've spent waiting for that .

 

Once again, bye life! Bye family! Bye friends! See you in heaven. But I doubt that i'll ever be placed in heaven because of this. Anyways, farewell! Goodbye! I'm going to jump now.....

 

And here I g-......

 

~silence~

 

Maybe I still need another minute before I'll jump.....

 

I suddenly heard footsteps walking toward my direction. It wasn't running or walking in fast pace. It was just walking in normal speed. I wonder who is it. Oh, what the hell! I'm supposed to commit suicide! Why am I even bothering to know who's this person is? But maybe taking a glimpse wouldn't hurt? Maybe, I could jump off this bridge with my eyes open so that I could've look on the person that's approaching?

 

I stopped leaning forward and decided to straighten my back as I placed both of my arms at my side. I slowly opened my eyes to glance at the person that approaching my way. I squinted my eyes to have a better look.

The figure was coming closer and closer. Such a tall person. 

Hmmm...brown hair? That person's hair is so pretty

 

Wait! Why do I even bother? But there was something inside me that told me to shut up and wait for the person to come closer. And so I did.

Oooooh...The person's getting closer, I could hear the tapping sound of the person's shoes against the concrete floor; echo in my head and in the silent night.

 

The moon served as my only source of light. And every step that the person makes, my heart would jump. What is this feeling?

 

 

Step.....

 

 

Step.....

 

 

Step.....

 

 

 

I saw a girl and a smile. 

 

Yes, a smile. A very sweet and endearing smile.  The moon just beamed at her when she passed by me....

 

I felt that everything went into a slow motion when I see the person's smile. It's so pretty. My heart thumped in a weird manner.

 

It made me return to my senses. It made me realizes that....

 

I SHOULDN'T DIE!!

 

I abruptly turned my head around, my gazes trying to follow where the smile girl was going to go.

 

And just for a split second, I managed to forget that I was one step close to my death. I almost lost my balance and was about to fall but managed to retain it afterwards and I stumbled down to the cold concrete floor.

 

Rubbing and dusting myself off, I immediately jerked my head up in the hopes that the smile girl was still there. But to my disappointment, the girl was gone. Where could she have run off to?

 

I need to thank her. And I don't know why. Maybe because when she smiled at me, I felt that I was alive again.

 

Those sweet and endearing smile, it made me stop from killing myself. It made me want to live again.

 

It saved me.

************

 

A week has passed since i'd decided to commit suicide which I think, okay I hate to admit this, was VERY STUPID. Yeah, it was very stupid.

 

My only quest now is to find the person responsible for making me realize that there's much more to my life. I really need to thank her. I need to tell her that I owed her my life. I need to find that person. As soon as possible .

 

Oooh, i forgot to tell. My friends found out about me trying to kill myself. I totally reminded myself to never mention about that to them but my mouth wouldn't know how to shut itself. So in the end, I told them about me trying to commit suicide because of the girl that dumped me and about the person who smiled at me and make me change my mind. And the part about that dumped me didn't suprised them at all.

 

"I know this would happen" Chungha said as she stuffed a handful of potato chips in .

 

"Me too. I mean it was obvious that she'll dumped you in the end" Heehyun agreed as she grabbed the pack of chips from Chungha, earning a glare from the blond girl.

 

I was supposed to feel bad about what they said. But somehow, I just grinned as I listened to them complain about how fool I am and blah, blah, blah. Now this is what I call a real friends. Only real friends could point out to you of how stupid and what kind of loser you are.

 

"Yeah, I do agree with you all" I finally said after a long moment of silence.

 

They all stared at me as if i've gone bonkers and all.

 

"Unnie, are you still Zhou Jieqiong?" Somi asked as she squinted her eyes, looking at me suspiciously.

 

"Ahh....whatever guys. Whatever," I groaned as I slaped my hand to my face. Ow, thats hurt....abit.

 

"Wait, unnie....What are you gonna do with that person that you mentioned? I mean you dont kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter