001

Tag, You're it
Sehun walked over with his teddy bear and tapped Junmyeon’s leg. His older brother was sitting at the kitchen table eating his dinner. “Sehun , what is is?”. Sehun let out a pout and gave his puppy eyes. “can we go to the park?”. Hugging his teddy bear closer to him. Junmyeon let out a sigh. He just got home from work and needed to rest. He had been starving all day at work. Sehun is his only sibling he has. It was a huge . Junmyeon being twenty-three and Sehun being five. It didn't matter as long he has someone to look after. He wanted to make Sehun happy even if it meant to sacrifice his time to rest. “Do you want to? , it's getting pretty late , Sehun”. “but Jongin went to the park with this older brother and said they saw the stars together.”. Sehun always had to bring something up about Jongin. Junmyeon was starting to think he had a crush on him. “Jongin? But that's him and his older brother”. “I want to show I can go to! And see the stars with my older brother”. Junmyeon let out a sigh. He didn't want to take him this late, the sun was starting to set down.“fine but we won't take too long”. Sehun smiled and showed his one tooth missing from his top teeth. “really? Now I can tell Jongin that I went to the park!”. Joonmyeon smiled and nodded his head. He didn't want to take to long at the park , he still has work tomorrow. The five-year-old ran towards his room and started packing his toy cars in his power Rangers small backpack. 
Junmyeon got up and grabbed his plate. He didn't get to finish his dinner, no worries he will come back later and finish eating it. Opening the fridge and placing his plate inside. His phone started ringing. Reaching inside his pockets and taking his phone out. “hello?”. “hey , Junmyeon”. “what do you want , Chanyeol?”. “Nothing,  I was just wondering if you're busy?”. Junmyeon was about to answer back. “because let's go on a date”. “Chanyeol, how many times do I have to tell you , stop asking me out it’s never going to happen”. Chanyeol laughed. “I know I remember everything from you clearly but why not? I'm the owner's son for the company you're working for after all”. Junmyeon let out a sigh. He knew the only reason he has this job was because of him. Chanyeol likes him , he told him how he fell in love at first sight with him. Junmyeon thought it was a joke at first, but as time went on he would get non-stop compliments and gifts. “because I'm busy right now”. “fine then next week? I'll give you a few days off and you could go out with me”. Junmyeon bit his lip, he didn't want to be rude and say no. What if he got fired?. “please? I really want a chance ,Junmyeon”. “C'mon go out with me I swear you won't regret it , please give me a chance”. Junmyeon bit his lip. He didn't want to seem rude , the male is  he is begging him. “I'll give you next week off and all I ask is for once chance”. Chanyeol heard nothing but silence from the other side of the phone. “Fine, I'll go with you but next week since you said”. Chanyeol dropped his phone and threw his hands in the air. Showing his excitement. Picking up his phone , ‘thank you so much Junmyeon!”. “Your welcome?”. Junmyeon didn’t know what to say, did he really make him so happy by accepting his offer?. “I have to go”. “Oh right, bye’’. He heard Chanyeol squeal when he hanged up. Hopefully, chanyeol won’t do anything with an expensive dinner date.
Junmyeon went to Sehun’s room. “are you ready?. Sehun got his backpack and smiled, “yes , hyung!”. Running towards Junmyeon and hugging his legs. “Now I can tell Jongin  I went to the park and played tag and saw the stars with you’’. Sehun let go and looked up at Junmyeon, “let’s go before it gets too late and we won't play touch”. Sehun nodded his head and followed Junmyeon. 
He decided to go a nearby park. Sehun was moving his legs , he wanted to be unbuckled and run towards the swings. “Sehun, stay put”. Junmyeon got sehun’s seat belt and unbuckled it. He picked him up and let him down on the floor. “Hyung, I'm not a baby anymore”. “Yes, you are”. Sehun let out a pout. Closing the car door and locking the car. “Hyung, let’s go to the swings!”. Sehun hugged Junmyeon’s leg. “Let’s go.
After pushing Sehun on the swings. He wanted to play tag. “Let’s play tag!”. “Sehun , it’s too late to play that game”. “But Hyung , you finally took me to the park and I want to play with you”. “Fine ,but don’t hide too far away and don't hide too hard to find you”. “Hyung! That's the best part about playing tag!”. “I'm not going to repeat myself”. Letting out a pout and nodding his head. “Tag you're it!”. Sehun touched Junmyeon’s leg and ran fast as his little legs could take him. “Wait! , Sehun!”.Junmyeon reached out his hand and only saw a little blond haired child running. Wasting no time and feeling his heartbeat increase, the first thing he told him , the first thing he does. He couldn't see the child anymore and started sweating cold.  If Sehun had listened to him , he would be walking and be calm but instead he is running and is panicking.
Sehun knows Junmyeon will be mad but that's how you play tag and it made it more fun. He ran to some bushes he saw from far away when he was on the swings and thought it was a perfect place to hide. Hiding behind the bushes and giggling. He was sure to win this game.
“Sehun! Where are you?”. Junmyeon stopped and took heavy breaths. “Stop playing!”. Looking around and noticing people looking at him. Going over to a young girl who was hearing music and walking. Waving his hand in front of her face , hoping to get her attention. The girl stopped walking and took one earphone out. Junmyeon took a deep breath, “have you seen a child with blond hair and a power rangers backpack? , he’s my little brother and I lost him”. “You should have keep a closer eye on him”. The girl put her earphone back on and continued walking. Did she really say that to him?. Ignoring her and running again.
What if Sehun hid in the parking lot? Or he’s there waiting for him?. Following his instinct and walking to the parking lot , feeling a lot more calm. He is now in the parking lot , turning his head sideways and turning his body around. There was only cars and especially no blond haired child. “Sehun? Let's stop playing tag”.
Junmyeon didn’t notice the black car watching him. A dark haired male resting his chin in his hand and smirking. And taking a smoke from his cigarette, rolling down his window.
“Looking at me through your window
Boy, you had your eye out for a little”
“Rolling down your tinted window”
Junmyeon heard footsteps from the back of him but didn’t pay much to attention. Feeling cold hands on his left shoulder and turning around. There is a tall male with piercing eyes and a smirk on his face. He grabbed both of his shoulders and was about to take him. Junmyeon freed himself quickly as possible when he felt him the huge hands on his shoulders. He started running but tripped on a pebble seeing the male get closer , getting up quickly and running around the parking lot, hoping someone would see him running away from him.
“Running through the parking lot
he chased me and wouldn't stop”
 
“Grabbed my hand, pushed me down
Took the words right out my mouth”
 
“Tag, you're it
“Tag, tag you're it”
“He’s saying tag you’re it
 
Eenie meenie miny mo 
your mother said to pick the very best boy
and I am"
~
Thank you so much Aaleyah for the upvote! before i posted a chapter!
hope I didn't let you down or any of my subs
posted a chapter! 
yes, Kris got Suho 
the different type of writing is from the song lyrics
I'm tired and hungry 
hope you guys enjoyed (i wasted so much time in everything to post this short chapter since I got a new laptop and everything is so different and my wifi is so ing slow)
Tbh im not really proud of this chapter *sigh*
upvote 
Subscribe 
comment 
if you like
~
until next update