Goodbye Ordinary Life.

The Girl Who Read Minds.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
1. Goodbye Ordinary Life.


It was an ordinary Friday morning; the last day of school for the week. Entering a view of a minimal white glass house decorated with beautiful greeneries around it, a teeange girl can be seen sitting in front of the kitchen counter from the backyard. She was going through her notebooks with a pencil in her hand while her mother is cooking up some breakfast behind the counter. "Krystal, are you still revising? You stayed up late last night. Shouldn't you give yourself at least a 5 minute rest? You'll end up blanking out during your test", her mother asked which made her look up from her notebook.

Krystal smiled before she dived back into her book, "It's the last day of my mid-year examinations. It's also the hardest subject... Add maths. Besides, I have 
to work hard if I want to keep my placing in school right?", she said before her mother smiled. "If that's the case, make sure you get some rest after your test and eat up your breakfast", her mother said placing a plate filled with food in front of Krystal who immediately pushed aside her books and began eating happily once her mother was seated too.

"Good morning", Krystal's elder sister Jessica said as she ruffled Krystal head lightly and sat at her usual place beside their mother. "You're in a good mood", their mother exclaimed as Jessica started munching on her food. "Of course! It's my interview day. My fashion line, that is", Jessica replied before she took a sip of her drink. Krystal smiled, "We're proud of you. You worked so hard to get it where it is", she said and Jessica smiled before she said, "Thank you. I wouldn't be able to do it without the both of you."

After breakfast, Krystal immediately grabbed her bag and headed out the door after helping her mother with the dishes. She busied herself by listening to music and reading through her notes; making sure she memorized all the formulas by heart. She took the bus to school and once she got to school, she sat quietly in her seat and revised. As she minded her own business and revised quietly with music playing in her ears, she started noticing how the music wasn't exactly as she remembered. There were the sound of people talking over it which made her look up to a class that was barely full.

The sound didn't stop, instead it only got louder and worst which made Krystal pluck off her earphones and found herself only hearing the sound of people talking still. It was getting louder and louder. It was making her rather confused and dizzy to the point she started hearing a piercing sound screeching in her ears. Making her cover her ears as she winced to the pain in her head. Krystal immediately dropped her head down as she covered her ears; trying to restrain the pain but she wasn't sure if she was going to be able to hold it for much longer. The noise was getting worst by the second that she felt like her head to explode.

"Krystal?", she suddenly heard and the voices and the pain stopped immediately. Krystal was stunned for a moment, before she could move and take her hands of her ears. Looking straight ahead, she noticed everyone was looking at her as she didn't realized how she was screaming from the pain in her head before. It was a pain that was a billion times stronger than a migraine. "Krystal are you okay?", Luna asked again and it made Krystal look up to her. A little confused but Krystal immediately nodded her head. "Uh... I'm okay now. Thanks Luna", Krystal said as she wiped her forehead; in her head, she was still trying to figure out what just happened to her. She never felt anything like that before. Sure, she experienced a migraine before but never something so extreme to that extend.

"If you're not feeling well, you should head home after the exam is over", Amber said as she was seated next to Krystal. Krystal looked at her and nodded her head while she lightly smiled. Once the examination was over, Krystal was given the permission to head home early due to what happened before. She exited the school and walked to the nearest bus station in silence. She was partly worried about the massive headache she experience. Was she sick? Was she really sick? Should she see the doctor? She debated with herself all the way to the bus stop.

Once she was there, she took a seat and took her phone out; to call her mother but she was immediately greeted by a stranger. "Hello", a stranger said as he stood in front of Krystal with a smile on his face. Krystal look up and found herself looking at a tall boy. She looked at him confused, "Hi?", she said hesitantly. "What's your name?", he immediately asked after her response and Krystal got even more confused. "Why do you ask?", she asked a little defensive as she knew better than to tell a complete stranger her name.

"I'm just wondering. It's nice to meet you", he said sitting beside Krystal and Krystal looked at him like he's the weirdest person on earth. She stayed quiet until the bus came and quickly entered the bus without another word being said but what got her even more worried was how the guy followed her into the bus and sat beside her. Krystal began feeling uncomfortable that she spoke. "Can I help you with something? Are you lost?" she asked but the milk skin boy laughed lightly as he shook his head.

"I just need to know your name", he said and Krystal furrowed her eyebrows. "Will you leave me alone once I tell you my name?", she asked and the teenage boy immediately nodded his head with assurance written all over his face. Krystal took a few second to decide, "Krystal Jung. What's yours?", she said looking away and he smiled immediately after. "Oh Sehun. Thank you Krystal Jung. I'm off now, see you around", he said getting up and headed out the bus just in time before the bus took off which made Krystal even more confused.

'What was that all about?', she asked herself as she watched the guy turn around and waved at her as the bus drove off. She turned back to face the front and shook her head. Of all days, this was the weirdest day ever. However, it did completely took her mind of what happened earlier on in the morning in class. Now, it only made her want to go home and pretend as if nothing ever happened that day. A nap sounded good. Maybe it was all the studying that was getting to her. Maybe her mother way right. She needed some rest.

Back at the bus stop, Sehun watched the bus drove off with Krystal seated inside. He could tell how confused she was and he was rather sorry for leaving her on a cliff hanger. He took his phone out and rang someone up, "It's her. Krystal Jung. I'm headed back to the school. See you in a bit", he said before hanging up immediately and was off to his next destination.

////////////

Sehun opened a huge door made of out great wood and found his fellow brothers sitting at their usual meeting table. With a smile on his face, he sat in his seat and intertwined his fingers before he rested them behind his head. "So...?", a tan skinned guy named Kai asked as he was seated opposite Sehun which made Sehun raise a brow before he untangled his fingers and sat up straight. "It's her. I'm sure you guys saw it through the crystal badge", Sehun said looking at everyone and most of them sitting around the table nodded their heads.

"So what do we do?", another guy named D.O asked as he turned to the guy who sat in the center of everyone. The leader. Suho. Suho furrowed his eyebrows as he rest his elbows on the table and everyone knew then that it had just became a serious meeting. "We need to gain her trust and bring her to the school. She has a gift and she will need to learn to control them or they'll get out of control and...", Suho stopped talking and looked up a everyone. A guy named Chanyeol immediately smiled awkwardly, "Well since Sehun met her already, he should just be friends with her and bring her here", he suggested but Suho shook his head immediately in disapproval.

A blonde guy named Kris laughed, "More like he scared her. All Sehun did was get the information and get out of there", he said and made a few of them laugh. Suho raised his hand and the room went silent once more, "We can't scare her. I will think of a way and let you guys know then. Until then, go ahead and go on with your usual plans", he said dismissing the group. All 11 of them started to get up and leave the grand room and as they left, a brunette guy ran after Sehun who was walking alone at the back of the group.

"Sehun!", he called after which obviously made Sehun turn aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter